Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Click the check box next to the time in the container you are preparing and it will show how many ships are counted. It did not automatically go back to check previous ships. It only starts today.
Still doesn't seem right. I did unload 2 ships this morning so I guess it wouldn't have counted those, but I have 3 out and it only counted one of them?

Oh wait - I just dug a little deeper. It says it's only counting ships that were dispatched AFTER Wed, May 17 at 9PM. But . . . that's in the future - Wed, May 17 is today and I dispatched this ship before noon on Wed May 17. The one ship it's counting was dispatched Tues, May 16 at 11:17PM - which is BEFORE it's saying it's counting them.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 17 2017, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Still doesn't seem right. I did unload 2 ships this morning so I guess it wouldn't have counted those, but I have 3 out and it only counted one of them?

Oh wait - I just dug a little deeper. It says it's only counting ships that were dispatched AFTER Wed, May 17 at 9PM. But . . . that's in the future - Wed, May 17 is today and I dispatched this ship before noon on Wed May 17. The one ship it's counting was dispatched Tues, May 16 at 11:17PM - which is BEFORE it's saying it's counting them.
Hi Susan,
It may be that Raul changed the time for starting but not the message. However, only ships dispatched after the release was done last night would count. It does not look back beyond that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Hi Susan,
It may be that Raul changed the time for starting but not the message. However, only ships dispatched after the release was done last night would count. It does not look back beyond that time.
Ok, thanks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 17 2017, 05:07 PM

Sorry, but when going to a neighbor's farm with nothing but trees and crops on it, my screen locks up just like before. This is getting old.
When I reboot, go on my home farm, hide trees and then go back to that farm that locked me up, i can see the crops. However, when I then unhide the trees, my screen locks up again.
Please folks, it does no good for you to post that yours is working fine! Mine is not.
Thanks for listening.
Old May 17 2017, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Sorry, but when going to a neighbor's farm with nothing but trees and crops on it, my screen locks up just like before. This is getting old.
When I reboot, go on my home farm, hide trees and then go back to that farm that locked me up, i can see the crops. However, when I then unhide the trees, my screen locks up again.
Please folks, it does no good for you to post that yours is working fine! Mine is not.
Thanks for listening.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this all of your neighbors or 1 specific neighbor? If it is just one particular neighbor they may have layered trees which will cause freezing if there are enough.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this all of your neighbors or 1 specific neighbor? If it is just one particular neighbor they may have layered trees which will cause freezing if there are enough.
Hi, no layered trees.
Asked and verified.
Old May 17 2017, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Hi, no layered trees.
Asked and verified.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
No layering of trees over crops? If not then I am not sure why, but they must have something on that farm that makes you freeze. And if it is only the one neighbor then there would have to be a problem with their farms and not with your game. Maybe they need to either come to the forums so we can check on it or contact Support about it.
Old May 17 2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The new ships shortening started at 3 am this morning. I despatched a ship at 5 am but ever since then whenever I open a farm I get a dialogue box saying The Crops, Fruit and flowers is now ready but it has already been despatched. Is this hapening with everyone? The orange ship is now at person 12. I assume this is a glitch and will get fixed eventually.
The same thing is happening at my Farm. Different Container (last one prepared), but same deal about it saying it is done, with 8 Neighbors already sending it through their port. Not a big deal, but a glitch, just the same.
Old May 17 2017, 11:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure if this is connected to the recent changes in cargo ships. I bought an orange one today, prepared several containers and dispatched it. However, every time I log in to FT it keeps telling me that the food container has finished its preparation cycle, despite the ship having been dispatched. Any way to stop getting this message?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 18 2017, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The new ships shortening started at 3 am this morning. I despatched a ship at 5 am but ever since then whenever I open a farm I get a dialogue box saying The Crops, Fruit and flowers is now ready but it has already been despatched. Is this hapening with everyone? The orange ship is now at person 12. I assume this is a glitch and will get fixed eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly-Billy View Post
The same thing is happening at my Farm. Different Container (last one prepared), but same deal about it saying it is done, with 8 Neighbors already sending it through their port. Not a big deal, but a glitch, just the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Not sure if this is connected to the recent changes in cargo ships. I bought an orange one today, prepared several containers and dispatched it. However, every time I log in to FT it keeps telling me that the food container has finished its preparation cycle, despite the ship having been dispatched. Any way to stop getting this message?
We have confirmed this is happening and the developers have been informed of this problem. We will have to be patient until they find the cause and fix it. It does stop showing that if you have started preparing another ship. Otherwise all you can do is close the pop up as it only shows up once when you open your farms.
Closed Thread