Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 24 2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Absolutely agree with everything you have said - including the part about never leaving the computer if we had more than one quest per 20 hours

I have just spent the past half hour or so back tracking through every quest I've done so far - 51 of them - and yes, I have kept a record

I have found them to be exactly a 50/50 mix of cash and coin facilities. As far as I'm concerned this is extremely fair.

Mind you, we are still waiting for Raul to bring on the 'occasional' Farm Cash rewards
I just had to reply to your message! I figured that I wasn't the ONLY one keeping a record of my quests!! BUT, it IS nice to have someone else admit it. I just completed Quest #30 a few minutes ago. The coins for me are SO welcome.

Sure hope Raul is reading all of the positive comments about the quests. ( and the concerned ones, too.)

So, Raul, if you are reading this how about we start implementing the OCCASIONAL 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients!!?? or special gifts or items!!

Just a friendly reminder....PLEASE??

Deborah
Old Feb 24 2012, 04:35 PM
Account Not Linked

I do realize that we have the choice to do the quests and not to, my problem is that I have had 2 or 3 in a row that call for a FC facility that I don't have and don't plan to buy, so I am stuck for 6-7 days. I wish that they would put in a "Pass" button. Even if we have to wait 18 hours or so, I don't mind. I just don't like having to wait until the current quest runs out of time before I can begin another one. I wonder also if they might be able to allow us to use gifts for those things, like the things that you have to order from the semi-truck that are also gifts? Just a thought. Other than that problem, I love the quests and the payout is really good for the amount of time put into them. I LOVE that we do it all ourselves, no begging required.
Old Feb 24 2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni Lynne1981 View Post
I do realize that we have the choice to do the quests and not to, my problem is that I have had 2 or 3 in a row that call for a FC facility that I don't have and don't plan to buy, so I am stuck for 6-7 days. I wish that they would put in a "Pass" button. Even if we have to wait 18 hours or so, I don't mind. I just don't like having to wait until the current quest runs out of time before I can begin another one. I wonder also if they might be able to allow us to use gifts for those things, like the things that you have to order from the semi-truck that are also gifts? Just a thought. Other than that problem, I love the quests and the payout is really good for the amount of time put into them. I LOVE that we do it all ourselves, no begging required.
Hi there! You didn't say what level you are. After 20 hours, you are able to open the next quest, unless you are at a lower level. Different levels are allowed to have different numbers of quests going at the same time. If you ARE at a lower level, then that is just part of the game. Keep working hard, and you will level up where you can have more quests open at the same time!! Even those of us that are at high levels have to wait the 20 hours to open a new one, whether we can do the quest or not.
And I SO agree with you....I am SO glad that we are not required to beg!!!
Deborah
Old Feb 24 2012, 08:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

now that would be just way cool to get a decoration type item that you can only get by winning on a quest..........can see me just being green with envy when someone gets something i want lol lol limited items lol i actually had three quests in row that i had to wait out cause i didn't have the facility for it......eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2012, 08:35 PM

Like quests except I keep getting some that require FC facility I don't have for last step so useless wasted quest!
The separate issue could be to allow buying small quantities of facility products to finish quests.

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 15 2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old Feb 25 2012, 08:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I finally got it. I have been checking in to this thread to read and try to see what the problems are with the quests. Right now I have 2 quests working and neighter one will be finished. I read different posts in this thread about people having to buy certain facilities to finish the quest. And as we all know we can not start another quest with out finishing the ones before. I buy facilities according to what I am able to grow or want to grow on my farms. But I will not buy a new facitlity because of a quest. It is just that simple. So what do I do? At this point no more quests for me. There really should be a way to turn down a quest because we do not have that particuler facility. I enjoy the quests and so far I have enjoyed getting the rewards. Need to think on this some more to figure out a way that is fair to all!!!
Old Feb 25 2012, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
Well I finally got it. I have been checking in to this thread to read and try to see what the problems are with the quests. Right now I have 2 quests working and neighter one will be finished. I read different posts in this thread about people having to buy certain facilities to finish the quest. And as we all know we can not start another quest with out finishing the ones before. I buy facilities according to what I am able to grow or want to grow on my farms. But I will not buy a new facitlity because of a quest. It is just that simple. So what do I do? At this point no more quests for me. There really should be a way to turn down a quest because we do not have that particuler facility. I enjoy the quests and so far I have enjoyed getting the rewards. Need to think on this some more to figure out a way that is fair to all!!!
You can have 5 active quests open, you are above level 200 according to what it showed when visiting your farm. You just have to wait 20 hrs from the last quest you opened.
Old Feb 25 2012, 02:01 PM

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
As long as there isn't an OBNOXIOUS GIGANTIC ARROW or something big and stupid in my way begging me to do quests, and they are optional, I don't care what they do with quests. i'm so busy farming and decorating that I don't need them, however if they are reasonable and do not involve begging I'll try them.
Me too. Well put
Old Feb 25 2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you sure your requests included cotton and not cotton textile?
Good thought. I asked for shirt (wrong) and scented candle, which I think is a correct request. One of my cotton fields was ready to be harvested so I don't know which, the harvest or the request, got me through. Thanks for pointing out an important part of the request.
Old Feb 25 2012, 08:50 PM

It's been a while since I asked. Has anyone actually gotten to 5 concurrent quests?
I'm at level 310 and without trying hard a quest it never takes more than 2 days to finish a quest. Its nice to say we can have 5 concurrent, but there is no way to get there short of stalling ... BTW, I'm not even pre-planting crops any more.

How about it developers? are you going to deliver what you promised?
Why not decrease the time between quests to 10 hrs for those who can do 5 at a time. Perhaps 12.5 hrs for those who can do 4, and 15 hrs for those who can do 3 with 17.5 hrs for those who can do 2 concurrent quests.
As a "Beta Tester/User" I'm asking for a way of attaining what was promised, not for any additional function or more concurrent quests. This isn't "working as designed"... as a retired software designer/programmer, I'd consider it a problem of limited functionality and I'd fix it.