Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 26 2017, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
There appears to be a problem with harvesting chop trees. I do not get any belt/dan bonus, nor do I even get the double harvest from having a fertilized farm. I have tried several farms, several tools - from the single axe to the large trucks - use the 3x3 and I get 8 pine trees added to my storage - slightly different results with different tools. Something seems amiss.

Disregard pls - I cleared memcache and numbers appear close to what they should be.
Hi Sod farmer,
The belt/dan bonus is not added to your storage until you restart your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2017, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
There appears to be a problem with harvesting chop trees. I do not get any belt/dan bonus, nor do I even get the double harvest from having a fertilized farm. I have tried several farms, several tools - from the single axe to the large trucks - use the 3x3 and I get 8 pine trees added to my storage - slightly different results with different tools. Something seems amiss.

INCORRECT---- > still an issue - 1st edit --> Disregard pls - I cleared memcache and numbers appear close to what they should be.

2nd edit
The clear mem only updated my storage to reflect what would be correct for chop trees on a fertilixed farm. The issue with no belt/dan bonuses remains.
Hi Sod Farmer,
Please do not modify your post over and over as we do not get any notification of the changes you have made to your post.
We have no way to check what belts you have, any belt bonuses you should get or what amounts you should or did get. We do not have that data available to us.
The belt bonuses are variable and you will get any thing from zero up to the maximum percentage for that belt. You do not get a specific percentage amount for those.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sod Farmer,
Please do not modify your post over and over as we do not get any notification of the changes you have made to your post.
We have no way to check what belts you have, any belt bonuses you should get or what amounts you should or did get. We do not have that data available to us.
The belt bonuses are variable and you will get any thing from zero up to the maximum percentage for that belt. You do not get a specific percentage amount for those.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
no problem -I will gladly make a new pos instead of correcting the original one.
Old Nov 19 2017, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked

After working my way up to a 7th dan belt in some of my facilities ingredients in order to use them in the new self chains, when I went back to my farm today, they had mysteriously fell back to zero ~ I call BS. This is a load of **** and I don't appreciate it at all!
Old Nov 19 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 More View Post
After working my way up to a 7th dan belt in some of my facilities ingredients in order to use them in the new self chains, when I went back to my farm today, they had mysteriously fell back to zero ~ I call BS. This is a load of **** and I don't appreciate it at all!

Hi 100 More

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We have Belts and Dans, when you get 7the Belt then you begin to get Dans, from 1st Dan to 7th Dan.

Please check if you got 7th Dan or 7th Belt.

You have more information in our Game guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 19 2017, 06:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face

Well, colour me embarrassed because I didn't know the difference ~ my apologies, and I thank you!!
Old Nov 19 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 More View Post
Well, colour me embarrassed because I didn't know the difference ~ my apologies, and I thank you!!

No problem 100 More and you are very wellcome

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 07 2017, 11:53 AM

The last few times I havent had any bonuses pop up - which is unusual as I have a few to get Dan 7 - I assumed it was just taking a while. But just now I got Dan 7 on the Flying disc in the toy factory and no pop up. Ive tried everything to make it appear - clicking on things etc. Help please. EDIt well I found the problem - the counter in the Fac Manager was showing that I had reached Dan 7. Ive reloaded and checked in the Belt Dan Menu in the tool box - that said I still needed 11 products. And now the counter in the Fac Manager is showing that as well. It must be to do with the bonus products that dont get counted until you reload or something. Very odd.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 07 2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Changed color so we could see text.
Old Dec 07 2017, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
The last few times I havent had any bonuses pop up - which is unusual as I have a few to get Dan 7 - I assumed it was just taking a while. But just now I got Dan 7 on the Flying disc in the toy factory and no pop up. Ive tried everything to make it appear - clicking on things etc. Help please. EDIt well I found the problem - the counter in the Fac Manager was showing that I had reached Dan 7. Ive reloaded and checked in the Belt Dan Menu in the tool box - that said I still needed 11 products. And now the counter in the Fac Manager is showing that as well. It must be to do with the bonus products that dont get counted until you reload or something. Very odd.
Hi maggiel,
You are correct in that the bonus batches don't count toward your belts. That part does not update until you restart your farms, so it won't slow down your work.
Old Dec 14 2017, 11:00 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with this? I check to see how many units it is until the next Dan level, then click far less than that. Minute or minutes later, a bonus for the next Dan pops up! It has happened to me about 3 times now!