Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Mar 06 2017, 02:36 PM

Default Yawn..... waiting for the March 2017 New Release

Now that FT is over with the celebration of 8 years playing in the dirt.....

Let's get ready for the upcoming New Release.... and make some guesses, opinion, wishes for what might be included.

This thread is nothing more than opinion on the contents of the next release....

What the March Release will most likely include:
1] Expansion of Farm #32 from 34x34 up to the current max of 42x42
2] Usually we get bonus Farm Cash and 25 more levels every 3 months or so. This just might be the month for that. If so it will probably be a "phase 2" of the release, following "phase 1" by a week or two.
3] New tools would be even larger than 28x28. It's possible....
4] Two new facilities for Farm Cash
5] Two new coin facilities
6] Some kind of tweek to make the ships more desirable. I see a few players here and there have stopped and closed their port because they just do not have the time to keep checking and helping their neighbors.
Additionally, some players only start the containers which have products they need the most and then dispatch the ship. That makes for less coin to the one who helps advance the ship.
7] A use for Brussel Sprouts?
8] A use for the Cherry Blossom Tree? Or Willow Tree? Or Poplar Tree? Or some nice wood from the Redwood Tree?
9]
10]

When might it become available?

My guess is this coming Thursday, March 9th late at night.

Old Mar 06 2017, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Now that FT is over with the celebration of 8 years playing in the dirt.....

Let's get ready for the upcoming New Release.... and make some guesses, opinion, wishes for what might be included.

This thread is nothing more than opinion on the contents of the next release....

What the March Release will most likely include:
1] Expansion of Farm #32 from 34x34 up to the current max of 42x42
2] Usually we get bonus Farm Cash and 25 more levels every 3 months or so. This just might be the month for that. If so it will probably be a "phase 2" of the release, following "phase 1" by a week or two.

Rual said in the Feb update thread more levels coming in the next 2 weeks on Feb 27th so I say we are getting new levels. Now 2 weeks would be next week and seeing as we have not had the new release I don't put much stock on getting new levels next week but during the next update roll out for sure.

My Farm Town Data Sheet

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 06 2017, 04:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

hey unc, see you woke up
Old Mar 06 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Rual said in the Feb update thread more levels coming in the next 2 weeks on Feb 27th so I say we are getting new levels. Now 2 weeks would be next week and seeing as we have not had the new release I don't put much stock on getting new levels next week but during the next update roll out for sure.
Since Farm 29 we have been getting 25 new levels with the last 5 expansions of the last Farm, in this case, Farm 32, then a new Farm in the next release... On Feb 27th Raul was referring to the ships...

Post-Release Updates - February 27th, 9:20PM

- BugFix: There was a bug in the system that allowed to dispatch a ship even when 24 hours have passed since the starting of it's preparation, this happened when users left the Ship Manager window open and came the next day after the 24 hour preparation period and dispatched the ship immediately. This is not possible anymore.
- The Ship Manager will not allow to start preparation for containers if there is not enough time for the container to complete it's preparation in the 24 hours available to prepare the ship.
- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
- There is a Closed Eye in the Seaport Manager that will allow you to hide those ships that you don't want to see in the Seaport Manager, ex: ships that you have sold, added to storage or are using as a decoration.
- We have increased the rewards for working others ships in the Seaport Manager. Instead of 500 coins per container, the amount of coins will depend on the user level:

level higher than 800 -> 2500 coins per container (levels higher than 800 will be released in the next 2 weeks)
level higher than 600 -> 2000 coins per container
level higher than 400 -> 1500 coins per container
level higher than 200 -> 1000 coins per container
level less or equal to 200 -> 500 coins per container

- The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.

I personally am anxious for the last expansions for Farm 32... maybe some new decorations in the people section and some new regular looking cars... Whatever they give us I will be a happy Farmerette... Just love this game...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 875+
Farms 1-14, 19,20 & 33 @44x44
Farms 15 -18, 21-32 @42x42
Farm 34 @ max 32x32

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 06 2017, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Since Farm 29 we have been getting 25 new levels with the last 5 expansions of the last Farm, in this case, Farm 32, then a new Farm in the next release... On Feb 27th Raul was referring to the ships...

Post-Release Updates - February 27th, 9:20PM

- BugFix: There was a bug in the system that allowed to dispatch a ship even when 24 hours have passed since the starting of it's preparation, this happened when users left the Ship Manager window open and came the next day after the 24 hour preparation period and dispatched the ship immediately. This is not possible anymore.
- The Ship Manager will not allow to start preparation for containers if there is not enough time for the container to complete it's preparation in the 24 hours available to prepare the ship.
- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
- There is a Closed Eye in the Seaport Manager that will allow you to hide those ships that you don't want to see in the Seaport Manager, ex: ships that you have sold, added to storage or are using as a decoration.
- We have increased the rewards for working others ships in the Seaport Manager. Instead of 500 coins per container, the amount of coins will depend on the user level:

level higher than 800 -> 2500 coins per container (levels higher than 800 will be released in the next 2 weeks)
level higher than 600 -> 2000 coins per container
level higher than 400 -> 1500 coins per container
level higher than 200 -> 1000 coins per container
level less or equal to 200 -> 500 coins per container

- The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.

I personally am anxious for the last expansions for Farm 32... maybe some new decorations in the people section and some new regular looking cars... Whatever they give us I will be a happy Farmerette... Just love this game...
If you look at what you put in red it says "(levels higher than 800 will be released in the next 2 weeks)" so that means levels are coming soon.

My Farm Town Data Sheet

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 06 2017, 07:05 PM

i see new stuff in the stores
Old Mar 06 2017, 07:12 PM

Yep.... 4 new facilities are available.... more stuff coming tonight
Old Mar 06 2017, 07:12 PM

4 new facilities...
Old Mar 06 2017, 07:16 PM

land upgrades too 34x34 to 42x42
Old Mar 06 2017, 07:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New release

(4) Nww Facilities Western Supplies Cowboy Shop Bar Supplies Bar Shop