Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Oct 05 2016, 11:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Florida & Hurricane Irma

Saying a prayer for all you guys out there in Florida, take care that hurricane looks like it is very strong.. we want you all to keep out of harm's way... hope also power lines and whatever do not disrupt the game, but first of all is all of you to be safe... take care...

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 08 2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old Oct 05 2016, 12:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Saying a prayer for all you guys out there in Florida, take care that hurricane looks like it is very strong.. we want you all to keep out of harm's way... hope also power lines and whatever do not disrupt the game, but first of all is all of you to be safe... take care...
Hi Texas Belle,

I have moved your post to the social section which is a better place for it. The new release thread is only for posts to do with the new release, nothing else.
Old Sep 07 2017, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

from a post from my wife: Ok farmer friends, as a farmer friend just reminded me that FT is in Miami, FL, USA. They are to get a direct hit with this hurricane. It's a monster and already has caused much destruction. Prayers needed for those in it's path and the next two waiting at sea to strike. I love my FT just as much as you all. But hope Raul and team get out of Dodge (Miami) and are safe. Our game can wait!!! It may take days, weeks or even months for it to come back online till service can be restored. If they leave now and get to a safe place, they will be able to come home and get our game back up and running.But sure they will have to take care of their families and homes first!!!! ft problems aren't so important when your life or love ones are concerned. Praying so hard this monster goes back out to sea as well as the other two. Guess what I am saying, yes I want the ft and fb problems to be solved! But when this monster hits and we all have ft problems, please remember to pray or send good thought to those all that have lost family members and their homes.
Old Sep 07 2017, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Hurricanes Harvey and Irma and FT

To Raul and all the devs in Miami, take care and put your safety first above the game. We can wait for updates and any problems to be taken care of after the hurricane. Thank you Taz for your going through Harvey and continuing on with your duties as head person at the FT forum. And you are only a volunteer. I am glad Taz you made it safely through and I pray that all those at Slashkey in Miami do as well.
Old Sep 07 2017, 06:04 PM

Raul and Team, and anyone else in Irma's path please keep yourselves safe!
Old Sep 07 2017, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Cavill View Post
from a post from my wife: Ok farmer friends, as a farmer friend just reminded me that FT is in Miami, FL, USA. They are to get a direct hit with this hurricane. It's a monster and already has caused much destruction. Prayers needed for those in it's path and the next two waiting at sea to strike. I love my FT just as much as you all. But hope Raul and team get out of Dodge (Miami) and are safe. Our game can wait!!! It may take days, weeks or even months for it to come back online till service can be restored. If they leave now and get to a safe place, they will be able to come home and get our game back up and running.But sure they will have to take care of their families and homes first!!!! ft problems aren't so important when your life or love ones are concerned. Praying so hard this monster goes back out to sea as well as the other two. Guess what I am saying, yes I want the ft and fb problems to be solved! But when this monster hits and we all have ft problems, please remember to pray or send good thought to those all that have lost family members and their homes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Raul and Team, and anyone else in Irma's path please keep yourselves safe!
I moved your posts to a thread about this in the Social section as this is a better place rather than in the release thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2017, 11:47 PM

Default Slashkey in the way of the Storm Irma?

Please keep us posted on what is going on with Raul and his team during this storm and the other storm coming along ... we send our prayers to them all and their family's.
Old Sep 07 2017, 11:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sending special prayers to all of you. I hope you are able to weather the storm and your families are safe.
Old Sep 08 2017, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caro_gordon View Post
Please keep us posted on what is going on with Raul and his team during this storm and the other storm coming along ... we send our prayers to them all and their family's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Sending special prayers to all of you. I hope you are able to weather the storm and your families are safe.
I have moved your posts to a thread that was already open about the storm problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2017, 10:45 AM

Default Be safe raul

Prayers for all in the path of the hurricane. If your silent for awhile,I will understand. Go where it will be safe. Petunia Flower