Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 03 2017, 01:02 PM

Default Working neighbor facilities

You have done such a good job of speeding up the game. Suggestion - could you somehow speed up the working of neighbor facilities. When working a neighbors farm with 50 - 100+ facilities on 32 farms, it was incredibly slow before I even had my half completed. Had fewer problems when doing service facilities where there were less than 50 on most farms. I always do the clear meme cache before opening a farm.
Old Sep 03 2017, 04:17 PM

Default Bait

Please allow the use of our own bait when working others' farms - it should go the opposite direction of gas...use the owning farm's bait first, then if out of bait use mine.

Thank you for considering.
Old Sep 03 2017, 07:29 PM

What I would really love is a map on which I could see (or arrange) how all my farms fit together. I would love to be able to run my rivers right across adjacent farms, and make sure all my coastlines are actually on the coast and not in the middle of the earth!
Old Sep 03 2017, 11:49 PM

Default Improvement on FarmTown Wall Requests

It would be nice to be able to sort the list by the following:

* By time
* Farms that have facilities to be worked
* Farms that have service centers to be worked
* Bonuses
* Send Ingredients

Maybe have primary and secondary sorts.

It's really kludgy the way it is now. Not easy for user to work the farms, send ingredients or grab bonuses!

Thanks for your consideration!
Old Sep 04 2017, 12:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Using Lotus

I suggest adding the lotus to the natural remedy shop. Lotus is used for many medical purposes.
Old Sep 07 2017, 02:31 AM

2 ides please... when a Super Neighbor hires you and allows you to use their fuel, game should allow you to use their fuel, and not workers fuel. I am a SN to 6 farmers, all allow me to use their fuel, however, game forces me to use my fuel first, not fare! Because so many of us are Super Neighbors, would be nice and very helpful if you could highlight their place among all neighbors in a way it is easier to find them
Old Sep 09 2017, 10:00 PM

I really wish there was a text box on the farms. So we could leave a message on that particular farm. Such as, "Please don't harvest the flowers" or "This farm is saved for Sally" This would be very helpful. Maybe it could be made so the person on the farm could hide the text box.
Also, on the message envelope. I sometimes forget what I have said, when someone replies. It gets confusing. Answer should also contain original convo. Thanks!
Old Sep 11 2017, 03:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Please ,can the planting of seeds have a color so that we can easily see when we have completed a plot.When we plant rice there is a distinct color change which makes it really easy to see what is done and what is not.
Old Sep 13 2017, 05:49 PM

Maybe there is a place for this suggestion, however, I am not sure. In the store could you add "Date Added" to the items. Also, make it sortable within each category. Similar to production chain, but this would be for all items in the Tab you are in. For instance "Decoration" sorted by date added to FT would allow farmers to easily find new decorations you have added in the latest release.