Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Sep 02 2017, 07:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Upgrading Plow/Sow/Harvest Tools

This doesn't really seem to fit anywhere, so I'm putting it here, as it's not really a "problem."

I currently have the yellow x196 harvest/plow/sow tool. I'm able to spend a bit on the game this month, and wanted to upgrade, but I'm pretty confused -- nothing new lately -- and I'm hoping SKS has the brain power and willingness to figure it out for me!

I have a super neighbor who has been taking care of my farms and I'd like to give him better tools, but I haven't kept up with the harvest/plow/sow ones.

Can someone help me figure out what kind of farm cash I'm looking at to upgrade these? All the "you need this" and "you need that" first things have me lost.

Thanks!
Old Sep 02 2017, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
This doesn't really seem to fit anywhere, so I'm putting it here, as it's not really a "problem."

I currently have the yellow x196 harvest/plow/sow tool. I'm able to spend a bit on the game this month, and wanted to upgrade, but I'm pretty confused -- nothing new lately -- and I'm hoping SKS has the brain power and willingness to figure it out for me!

I have a super neighbor who has been taking care of my farms and I'd like to give him better tools, but I haven't kept up with the harvest/plow/sow ones.

Can someone help me figure out what kind of farm cash I'm looking at to upgrade these? All the "you need this" and "you need that" first things have me lost.

Thanks!
Hi Ellsinore,
All the prices for the tools are in the Game Guide chapter 21 about Tools.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

In the store it will not let you skip any tools you need to get to what you want to buy. If you need a previous tool then it will show an "Unlock" button. If you click on that it will take you to one of the previous tools you need before you can buy what you want.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 02 2017 at 12:12 PM.