Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Jan 15 2017, 11:38 AM

Default Flowers

I want to redo my flowers and put them in order of when they came to the game. However, the store obviously don't have GLADS and GERBER DAISY. Does anyone know when they came out to the game? What flowers was right before and after?
Old Jan 15 2017, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendel View Post
I want to redo my flowers and put them in order of when they came to the game. However, the store obviously don't have GLADS and GERBER DAISY. Does anyone know when they came out to the game? What flowers was right before and after?
Hi mhendel,
I moved your post to the Social section so others can try to answer you. The only thing I know is the glads and gerber daisy were added when the Funeral facilities were added. You might try searching the releases for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 09:41 PM

I have some gerber daisies on the farm but can't remember where I got them. Can't find them in flowers. Where are they? I want some more.
Old May 23 2017, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lndknyn View Post
I have some gerber daisies on the farm but can't remember where I got them. Can't find them in flowers. Where are they? I want some more.
Hi lndknyn,
The gerber daisys can only be gotten from gifts. They are not in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2017, 05:13 PM

No, I do not remember. The gifts list grows from bottom up ~ I think both Glads and Gerber Daisy's have been around a long time ~ they are on the same line as Pink Roses ~ below hen and eggs, which I believe were gifts from when game started.
Old May 31 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendel View Post
I could be wrong but I believe they are both gifts and have been since the game started in 2009
Old Jun 01 2017, 11:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I could be wrong but I believe they are both gifts and have been since the game started in 2009
No, there weren't any flowers when the game first started. Those were added later.