Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 05 2012, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
Yes, unfortunately I got caught out by that a few months ago. I only buy small amounts at a time now so I know what I'm doing.
However now you don't have a choice. The amount checked now is the next higher amount from what you want and there is no line to buy just the amount of credits you need.
This is a recent change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2012, 06:35 PM

Oh right I didn't know that as I haven't bought any for a few weeks. Doesn't sound very good.
Old Feb 05 2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Has anyone bought Farm Cash recently?
If you have we are now getting charged by Facebook for the next higher amount of Facebook credits.
This means if you want to buy 250 Farm Cash for $39.99 then you have to spend $50 to get your 250 FC + 101 Facebook credits. You cannot buy just enough credits to pay for 250 Farm Cash.
Since they only offer through the Buy Cash tab 10, 50, 100, 200 dollar amounts then even for 25 FC you have to spend $10.00.
Slashkey it is time to protest this to Facebook.
Made it to Level 203 without buying FC, so guess I can do it the rest of the way. ONE TIME - and I mean ONLY ONE TIME I got entangled in getting health insurance quotes for $27 FarmTown dollars, and got swamped by spam for almost a month over that. Sometimes I had to exercise the Biblical principle of patience but I've still got my money in my pocket.
Old Feb 06 2012, 10:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i just did a dry run of buying farm cash. its still the same for me. $4.99 for 25, $9.99 for 55, $19.99 for 120, and $39.99 for 250

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 06 2012, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
i just did a dry run of buying farm cash. its still the same for me. $4.99 for 25, $9.99 for 55, $19.99 for 120, and $39.99 for 250
Yes, I checked it tonight too and it looks like it is back to where you only pay what is required. I don't know if it was a glitch by Facebook or Trialpay, but it would not have been cool if they had kept it that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2012, 06:47 AM

can someone please help i have just found out thst $150 has disappeared from my farm
thank you :-) :-(
Old Feb 07 2012, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisakroutz View Post
can someone please help i have just found out thst $150 has disappeared from my farm
thank you :-) :-(
I answered your post in the Help and Support section.
Old Feb 12 2012, 09:36 PM

why r folks allowed to post things in here that have absolutely nothing to do with farm town?
Old Feb 12 2012, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
why r folks allowed to post things in here that have absolutely nothing to do with farm town?
It is called spam and as soon as the mods see these they are removed. Since anyone can join and post in these forums then this will happen at least until their posts can be removed and they can be banned by the moderators.
Old Feb 12 2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is called spam and as soon as the mods see these they are removed. Since anyone can join and post in these forums then this will happen at least until their posts can be removed and they can be banned by the moderators.
cool...bad enough we have to put up with all the **** on the right side of our screens in the games and on our home pages and profiles!!!