Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 01 2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
Do the developers ever read your messages? Are they going to do anything about limited amount of Farm Cash that we can earn.
I think the standard answer is that the Mods will pass on any info that they deem the developers would want to know.

It would be nice - and I suggest again - if the developers had a thread where they could post often - even daily - some feedback or conversation, or update to the game players who keep them in business.

That thread could be blocked from comments, which admittedly would be in high numbers. It would just be a courteous thing to do.... and might take all of one minute at the end of their work day.

Now, since the mods usually read every post to place it either in file 13, or in the appropriate thread, there should be no reason why the mods could not ask the devs to do this..... if they agree that it would be a good thing

Old Nov 03 2011, 07:58 AM

I have been 6 months accumulating enough FC to get a chocolate factory. I'll get there, one dreary FC at a time, only 8 more needed.
Old Nov 10 2011, 04:31 PM

I have over 100 million farm coins! I can't do anything because I don't have enough neighbors and I'm not at a high enough level. What to do, I guess I'll try for 200 million. Anybody know what the highest amount is??
Old Nov 10 2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daled48 View Post
I have over 100 million farm coins! I can't do anything because I don't have enough neighbors and I'm not at a high enough level. What to do, I guess I'll try for 200 million. Anybody know what the highest amount is??
Not for sure what the highest is; but, I'm over 9.5 billion. And, I know I'm no where near the top.
Old Nov 10 2011, 06:41 PM

Default Farm Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
You wait for more levels to come out and get the farm cash from them. You buy farm cash with real money. Or you do offers for facebook credits and use the facebook credits to buy farm cash. Those are the only ways to get farm cash.
My Plan is as we go into the busy holiday season is to just quit play for a while. MAYBE our coins will become worth something.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash at top level

I was wondering if there is anyway we can still get our fc equivalents when we go through each level even though we are at the top level because obviously it all gets frozen.

Example I wont earn any fc at all until the next level update and therefore if i want anything fc i have to spend real money. dont get me wrong i do spend real cash but was wondering if there was a way round this?

thank you x

ps.... can you see i was struggling to try and make it clear and therefore it appears as if im repeating myself lol
Old Nov 16 2011, 10:04 AM

You do get FC equivalents at top level. If you were level 260 and still worked your farm, you're bumped up to the appropriate level and immediately given the appropriate FC.

I was 260, worked on my farm anyway, and when the update hit I was level 270 with 10 instant FC.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Nov 16 2011, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

yeah i know i earnt 25 but what i am saying is I dont want it frozen and then given in a lump sum because there are things that i want to buy example .. i have 52 and im going to buy something that is 32 and im left with 20 - cant do anything with that amount and therefore will have to wait for next update. is that clearer
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:47 PM

Nope.... the only way to earn more FC between updates if you are always at the top level is to do some of the bonus stuff; look under the "Earn Cash" tab at the top of your "play" page and see if you can earn some FC that way. Otherwise it's fork over the dough or wait for the next rise in levels. Sorry..... there's a lot of us in the same boat.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Nov 17 2011, 03:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
Nope.... the only way to earn more FC between updates if you are always at the top level is to do some of the bonus stuff; look under the "Earn Cash" tab at the top of your "play" page and see if you can earn some FC that way. Otherwise it's fork over the dough or wait for the next rise in levels. Sorry..... there's a lot of us in the same boat.
thank you HP ... havent had that banner for ages and i never reached its limit.

i dont mind forking money out cus i consider it pocket money lol