Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 30 2015, 05:48 AM

It takes the same amount of time to make a billion as it did to make a million back in the beginning. Ten billion isn't that hard to make. I don't have all the bells and whistles or maxed out farms. I just enjoy the game.
Old May 30 2015, 08:49 PM

Everyone who's saying it costs to much to enlarge the farms should keep in mind that if they are a high enough level to unlock the purchase of a bank in the store (level two hundred something) it will make coins every day since all of its products are non-ingredients. All you have to do it keep them refilled every 3 or 4 days and sell the stocks, certificates of deposit, etc. along with any other non-ingredients.

You will also want to keep in mind that the latest update changed the way working the factories for other people worked. When one clicks one factory's blue button it automatically closes and goes to the next one. They did this precisely because they are well aware that not everyone can spend the money to get trains that increase the speed.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 31 2015, 10:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad Shadow View Post
Agree Rosie.
They want HARD CASH from you.
Nothing new to do each month.
Same old boring stuff.
Many high lvl friends (+500) have quit.
Watch for mods to alter my post.
They always do.
They do not like the truth.
You're right Dad. There's no reason why they have to charge so much to enlarge the fields, I can't get enough coins to enlarge them. If they weren't so greedy, & started thinking smart, they would actually earn more money if people were able to enlarge their farms & then purchase the FC items to put on those farms. I do not want to use my FC to buy enlargements for fields, I have to save those for facilities or tools. So, until they reduce the cost of the farm enlargements, they won't be getting any more money from me. The
30,000,000,000 for an enlargement for land is outrageous. I don't think I will ever be able to have even 1 row of fully enlarged farms. I consider myself a committed player, I have 2 separate accts, & have spent aLOT of money, so I don't think that what I'm asking for is too much.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 31 2015, 10:50 AM

i have been playing since 2009, have 20 farms which are no bigger than 24.
that suits me just fine as bigger farms are harder to work. i used to spent money on FCs but not anymore, and i get along just fine.
Old May 31 2015, 04:05 PM

I have been playing this game a long time, not sure when I started. I think this game is made with players like myself that are driven to complete and fill 100%.
It is impossible to fill and of the facilities without using farm cash. So I have had to tone down that OCD monster inside of me. I also love the design aspect of the game and am happy to design farms that are pleasing to me. I would like more options to earn farm cash. Buying farm cash isn't an all-the-time option for me. Any chance of raising the amount of farmcash as we climb up levels like some of the other games on facebook?
Old May 31 2015, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I agree with all of you. Even though I am way back in the game because I don't get a chance to play often, OTR driver so I get on when I can. I only have four farms because I can't buy new and existing ones because they are way too expensive. The game when I first started playing was so fun, its not fun anymore. You guys have taken the fun out of the game. Shame on you...
Old Jun 01 2015, 06:49 AM

There are loads of points i would like to say. first i dont drink or smoke so i do spend my money on games instead of doing those things (not everyone can do this i know) but it what i enjoy.

So when you read my views know that i do spend my money on this game.

1: Not every game gives you an up-date every month and when an up-date does come along it always has something for coins which means when they do it they are doing that for free.

2: farms do cost alot but think of this: once you got a farm its yours for life that means: space on their servers , space to make more money and more space to enjoy. the fact they let you pay in coins is great within it self they will need bigger and better servers to store all our farms where are these going to come from if it was all in coins made from within the game.

3: people say "cant keep up" ? keep up with what ? themselves playing!!! you dont need anything, you dont need more farms , you dont even need tools. in fact when i started palying there was no tools. Yes i know they make the game better and its fun to have loads but you dont need them. So keep up with yourself not the game its not that hard to play at your own speed its not like they have a farmer ranking system.

4: not making enough coins? even with a small starting off farm its easy to get going and earnning money in fact if you do it right you can build up fast with both money and exp. If the forums opens up a post tips to help players I'll gladly post on there from level one up-wards and how to build up fast. its really easy if you know how to do it and you dont even need FC

5: as stated i spend real money on this game why if you dont need to some may ask. because i WANT (not need) those extra facilities and other things and i like to surport the games i enjoy. not everyone can spend thier money on games and everone here can understand that but you dont need too.

6 (my last point) cost of things: yes some things do cost more then they should in my view (EG: the mass selling tool 50 FC , yeah far too much not getting it). but thats my choice. A farm should cost alot and each farm should cost more and more it gives us players something to work towards a large 40 x 40 farm is very nice but working it , computer handling it.and the sheer mass makes it a whole differant way of playing from a small farm. Farm up-grades or new farm i know which one i would pick and if that means me working for it then thats the game for me.

Sorry for the long post just my views

i started my farm on the 10th of September , 2009.

As of 3/01/2017: i have 31 Farms and happy with the game and build up fast
Old Jun 25 2015, 08:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool Land enlargements

`I still don't understand why the cost of enlarging each farm is so expensive. I have been playing since 2009 and still can't afford the cost of enlarging my farms. I try to play fairly, but I would like to know HOW those farmers that can afford all of the enlargements/upgrades.?? I rarely ever get over 10,000,000.000 and I definitely don't want to spend all my farmcash or all of my coins on farm enlargements. I can only assume that those farmers that do have all of the farm upgrades have either spent aLOT of cold hard cash, or have some indirect way of increasing their coin count. I would like to know how to increase my coins to 100,000,000,000..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 25 2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
`I still don't understand why the cost of enlarging each farm is so expensive. I have been playing since 2009 and still can't afford the cost of enlarging my farms. I try to play fairly, but I would like to know HOW those farmers that can afford all of the enlargements/upgrades.?? I rarely ever get over 10,000,000.000 and I definitely don't want to spend all my farmcash or all of my coins on farm enlargements. I can only assume that those farmers that do have all of the farm upgrades have either spent aLOT of cold hard cash, or have some indirect way of increasing their coin count. I would like to know how to increase my coins to 100,000,000,000..
I make the most coins from posting my service facilities. I post my regular facilities at the beginning of the week, and my service facilities at the end of the week. When I post, I keep refilling(not re-posting) for 24 hours. That really builds up your inventory. When I cash out my service facilities, I get at least 10 billion coins. Today I spent 30 bill on a land upgrade for my #9 farm. I never spend FC on land upgrades. I also do not buy new farms with FC. I save my FC for tools and other things that only cost FC.
Old Jun 25 2015, 07:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

it takes a lot of time, it all depends on how much time you spend on the game, i have never spent fc on any enlargement of my farms, & i have 18 farms that are 40 X 40, every time i get close, they expant the farms, so far im going on 2 years gettin all my farms to 40X