Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 18 2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Legolas,
Actually you have 29 neighbors. When you count your neighbors in the neighbor bar don't count your self. The easiest way to see how many neighbors you have is to click on the Trophy (Your trophies) in the tool box. The first trophy in the list will show you how many you have.
Thanks Taz D.

I forgot to count myself as a neighbor. Thanks for relieving my frustration, and for your really quick reply. Appreciate it.
Old Feb 24 2019, 03:45 PM

When will farm sizes increase to 48 /50?
Old Feb 24 2019, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEONEDMZ View Post
When will farm sizes increase to 48 /50?
Hi Theonedmz,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about land upgrades as you are asking a question and not making a suggestion. The developers do not tell us in advance of a release what they are going to do, so there is no way to answer your question.
Going by past releases we have gotten farms 37, 38, and 39 so myguess is we will get farm 40 before they go back and increase farms to 48 or 50.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2019, 11:55 AM

Default new farm

Can I buy a new farm or do I have to upgrade all my other farms first??
Old Feb 27 2019, 12:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambini View Post
Can I buy a new farm or do I have to upgrade all my other farms first??
Hi Rambini,

No you do not have to upgrade them all before you buy a new farm. The only requirement is you can not buy them out of order. For example if you had 10 farms the next farm you could buy would be farm 11, you could not skip that one to buy farm 12.

Go to the last farm you bought and then go the the realtors, scroll down the list past the "upgrade current farm to 46x46" and you should see the next farm available to buy.
Old Mar 01 2019, 08:26 PM

Default Purchased 3rd Farm - but not received?

Hi all,

I just purchased my 3rd farm for $30 mill. The money was deducted from my farm coins but I haven't got my farm.
Any suggestions, is this normal??

Thanks
Old Mar 01 2019, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzee View Post
Hi all,

I just purchased my 3rd farm for $30 mill. The money was deducted from my farm coins but I haven't got my farm.
Any suggestions, is this normal??

Thanks
Hi woodzee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

EDIT: I found the link to your farm. You actually upgraded your farm 1 to 46x46. You can not buy farm 3 for coins until you have 30 neighbors. You can only buy farm 3 with the number of neighbors you currently have for farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 01 2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old Mar 01 2019, 08:46 PM

Sorry about that Taz, I was trying to delete my 2nd post. Still trying to navigate my way around the site. Many Thanks, will check out the post.
Old Mar 01 2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi woodzee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

EDIT: I found the link to your farm. You actually upgraded your farm 1 to 46x46. You can not buy farm 3 for coins until you have 30 neighbors. You can only buy farm 3 with the number of neighbors you currently have for farm cash.
Many Thanks! I should have realised that!

Tags
farm cash, farm upgrade, farm upgrade failed, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing farm, upgrade failed, upgrades