Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Paul,
It is a hoax and has been around for years and pops up every once in a while. It is listed in the following thread along with several others that have been around for a while:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595462
The only thing you can do is tell those who send it to you is that it is a hoax. If it sounds too good to be true....
Yes I am getting them too - yet again!! Thought it had stopped the last time

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 15 2015, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
oooooh they can go around corners ????? in that case bring more out ....

thanks for putting my mind at ease

PS: i want them all
Hi Mantis,
Read the Game Guide chapter on Trains and that will tell you how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2015, 06:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
WORRIED:

ok i love the up-dates always do but the 2 new train cars are a bit low but if you want them get them thats what i say. what worries me is if we keep adding train cars to the train they wont fit. I have 2 full trains at the moment going to be more when the others come in and they already take up nearily a full 40X40 farm if we get any more it means i have to leave cars off the trains and thats like wasting 35 FC for each one i leave off.

PS: please note i cant just put them on other trains as alot of cars i have 10 of , so as you can see i am a bit worried about more cars being added to trains.
you can make the trains go around corners... I have done so on one of my farms thats not 40x40. there are instructions in the game guide on how to do this and what coin carriage you can use for the corner..https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1115933&type=3

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Nov 15 2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old Nov 15 2015, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I may be going blind as I cannot find this: 4. 'Show Work Info' now available in the 'Show Names' window: This will allow you to have a quick look at which of your farms have work available if you prefer to work solo. Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 20 minutes when you are showing it from the 'Show Names' window.
Hi Aussie Rae. Your farm selector at top of farms has Show Names. Click on that and the Show Work Info is at the bottom of that pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2015, 08:32 PM

Just as an fyi - I am currently using Google Chrome for my browser, when I try boosting train it is blank but if I refresh the farm by clicking play and go back to the trains i just dispatched, the names pop up
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae. Your farm selector at top of farms has Show Names. Click on that and the Show Work Info is at the bottom of that pop up.
thanks Taz, I did find it but apologize for not returning to the forum sooner to let you know.. put it down to old age,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2015, 04:26 AM

I am also using google chrome and my Boost trains list is blank. Going to try the suggestion from Lance 75231 above. Can they have a look at it when there is a free minute (if they find one lol)

Lara's Farm
Old Nov 16 2015, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I am also using google chrome and my Boost trains list is blank. Going to try the suggestion from Lance 75231 above. Can they have a look at it when there is a free minute (if they find one lol)
Hi Lara,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Old Nov 16 2015, 11:03 AM

i am having issue with my farm my facily are not showing up on the farm also in the manger it is not showing them either..
Old Nov 16 2015, 11:11 AM

Hi Please can you try and sort out the train requests. When trying to boost, this is what i get in the pop up and no luck. Preview

Clockworx JC Botes sent you a Farm Town request:

Would you like to help my train make it faster through the next few markets on its route? You will earn extra products right away!

There are no lists of people to select just a done button. Tried all my browsers, Chrome, Maxthon, Firefox, SWare Iron and torch the same no luck. Also when are you going to try and get a work around regarding the facility posting. I sometimes want to post to specific people and now it goes to all my friends. Please everything was working fine until your first update trying to solve the flash issue.