Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 23 2023, 08:18 AM

Well what ever it was, suddenly after almost a whole day being offline, it reconnected !!
Thank you !
Old Sep 23 2023, 08:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Reload the game folks if you still need to be online to do things like hire or trade online.
Looks like the offline issue is now resolved.

Thank you for your reports and your patience while you were waiting for this to be fixed!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 23 2023, 04:42 PM

Thanks Tiger!
Old Sep 23 2023, 05:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Looks like the problem is back?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 23 2023, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Looks like the problem is back?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,
It is still up working. You may be having a connection problem but it is not the server. Possibly an internet link some where between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2023, 05:43 PM

Looks like the usual 10 minutes of inactivity before being disconnected has been shortened to about 30 seconds for me. It does not appear to be happening to other accounts which I have {or a friend's account I have kept going since she has not logged in for years but trusted me with her login back when the game still did not have a vacation mode / Super Neighbors.} I had assumed the Windscribe VPN had something to do with it until I noticed this was not happening to other accounts on the same PC with the same VPN engaged or disengaged. It is odd, weird, strange, off the wall (check your thesaurus.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 23 2023, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Looks like the usual 10 minutes of inactivity before being disconnected has been shortened to about 30 seconds for me. It does not appear to be happening to other accounts which I have {or a friend's account I have kept going since she has not logged in for years but trusted me with her login back when the game still did not have a vacation mode / Super Neighbors.} I had assumed the Windscribe VPN had something to do with it until I noticed this was not happening to other accounts on the same PC with the same VPN engaged or disengaged. It is odd, weird, strange, off the wall (check your thesaurus.)
Hi Qivis,
Try clearing the memcache on that account. I don't think it would be anything on the server shortening that time.

If it is only one account doing this then it may just be an internet link somewhere between you and that account causing you to drop connection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 02:58 PM

Thank you.
Old Sep 24 2023, 05:55 PM

Default Looonng time to load

I get this every once in a while but nothing seems to change/be wrong. Can it be explained? user id 1245312073

2023-09-24 22:50:26.051 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
Old Sep 24 2023, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
I get this every once in a while but nothing seems to change/be wrong. Can it be explained? user id 1245312073

2023-09-24 22:50:26.051 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
There is nothing you need to do. It is the game adjusting how much memory is needed.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error