Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 13 2023, 08:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Enigmacross,
Make sure your computer and browser are updated. They do not come completely updated even though the computer is new. If you have to do any updates be sure to restart youur computer.

Also you should try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread including the ones in a link in that post.
I have updated chrome and checked the the computer is up to date.
Farmtown opens in firefox just fine. I checked all the other suggestions on page 1, but I could not find anything to resolve this issue.
Old Sep 13 2023, 08:51 PM

i get pop up every 10 seconds or so that i'm disconnected but i can still play i want to figure out if it's something between me and farmtown or is it farmtown. it's getting annoying to have to check that popup every 10 seconds or so. i recently installed a vpn not sure thats whats causing it. might tell me best location to route vpn if thats a pausible cause.

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 13 2023 at 08:56 PM.
Old Sep 13 2023, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
I have updated chrome and checked the the computer is up to date.
Farmtown opens in firefox just fine. I checked all the other suggestions on page 1, but I could not find anything to resolve this issue.
Hi Enigmacross,
If it opens in Firefox then it is working and not a game issue. Did you restart the computer after updating Chrome?

Make sure the cookies & Pop ups are allowed in Chrome according to the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Beyond that I can't tell you. It has to be something in the settings for Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:06 PM

could a vpn cause issues with farmtown?
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
could a vpn cause issues with farmtown?
Hi Larwin,
It shouldn't because it just redirects your ip address. Unless they have software to block things like cookies and pop ups or redirections.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:41 PM

i check se if my vpn has stuff blocking farmtown i just got it yesterday.
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i check se if my vpn has stuff blocking farmtown i just got it yesterday.
Hi Larwin,
If they do then you may need to add exceptions for the various servers the game may need to connect to as well as allowing cookies and pop ups through.
Old Sep 14 2023, 10:46 PM

where in guide is the link to the clear memcache, sorry cannot find it
Old Sep 14 2023, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
where in guide is the link to the clear memcache, sorry cannot find it
Hi JNelson,
it is not in the Game Guide. It is in the link in the first post of this thread.
Old Sep 14 2023, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
it is not in the Game Guide. It is in the link in the first post of this thread.
sorry i see everything but that,, can u give me a link the specific location i want to bookmark that location but still do not see it

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error