Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2010, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Raul - this game is getting better and better! I love the facilities and the incentive to grow certain crops to produce goods. The new trees are great too! I've been playing a long time and I'm still having fun.

Now for the dreaded question - with all the great facilities and need for specific crops - when can we buy a third farm?

Keep up the good work!
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumphies View Post
Neither my husband nor I have this new tab on our FarmTown yet, so I suspect that even though they say they've rolled it out to everyone, they haven't. It's simply not there!
Hi Mumphies,

The What's Cooking is not a new tab in the game - when you have purchased one of the facilities, and you click on it, you will get the option to look into it (please forgive me - I am running off memory in my brain and don't have it in front of me), then when it opens you will see what can be produced and there will be the tabs. You have to start production of items to see what is cooking I think.

Hope that helps you and your husband!
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Mar 30 2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I agree. I have plenty of farmcash from leveling up and doing the application for the day. Can't believe how easy it is to download the application and get the 2 farmcash. Never had a problem with it. They even made the farmcash retroactive when it came out. I prefer to save my farmcash, but have plenty and will use it to buy it IF I see it is something I really want. Waiting to see if they let us know which fruits it takes, etc.
What "application" ?
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:22 AM

Nice additions your making it fun keep the enprovements coming and thanks for tring to get rid of the bugs.
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:30 AM

why can't we gift easter item?
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentx View Post
why can't we gift easter item?
You need to click on the red gift box next to the item you want, publish it to your wall and then someone can redeem it from your wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahq@charter.net View Post
Nice additions your making it fun keep the enprovements coming and thanks for tring to get rid of the bugs.
You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahq@charter.net View Post
It's nice to see some positive feedback for once Thanks.
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telegraphs View Post
You need to click on the red gift box next to the item you want, publish it to your wall and then someone can redeem it from your wall
not like that. Like a gift page.
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmentx View Post
not like that. Like a gift page.
This isn't available for these gifts unfortunately so if you want to gift Easter it will need to be done via the way I explained above, sorry I didn't mean to cause confusion
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:48 AM

I was really excited to see the juice factory, but upset to find once again that I cannot have it because being a pensioner on a tight budget I do not have the money to purchase more $. I am already at level 80 so I cannot earn more $. Surely there should be someway we can earn more $ or there should be an alternative i.e the same thing but without the pretty colours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take note as I cannot be the only person on farmtown that does not have money to spend on games.

This is the first time I have written a comment so I do hope I am putting it in the correct place.
Old Mar 30 2010, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchingranny View Post
I was really excited to see the juice factory, but upset to find once again that I cannot have it because being a pensioner on a tight budget I do not have the money to purchase more $. I am already at level 80 so I cannot earn more $. Surely there should be someway we can earn more $ or there should be an alternative i.e the same thing but without the pretty colours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take note as I cannot be the only person on farmtown that does not have money to spend on games.

This is the first time I have written a comment so I do hope I am putting it in the correct place.
Hi there Welcome to the forum

You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers
Closed Thread