Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 06 2019, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
FT why, suddenly do we have our own neighbours pitted against us in the NCC, it's not fair. The reason I add friends as neighbours is because they play the NCC and are great contributors. I have two very good neighbours in my NCC but I am also pitted against them in the competing neighborhoods. It's not right
Hi Vivienne,
You only end up competing against a neighbor if there are not enough others with close enough amounts of facilities in the contest to fill all ten of the slots. This usually only effects those with large amounts of the facilities or those who have small amounts as there are not as many players at those levels of contest facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2019, 03:27 AM

Hi, there is an issue with my current coop quests..... one group has over 2 million points where everyone else at the higher levels has around 500 to 600 thousand or so points for the same number of facilities..... that seems to be a huge discrepancy.

Would you please look into this and fix.... I know there have been ways previously of cheating the systems and it would seem that someone has maybe found another one.
Old Jul 27 2019, 04:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi, there is an issue with my current coop quests..... one group has over 2 million points where everyone else at the higher levels has around 500 to 600 thousand or so points for the same number of facilities..... that seems to be a huge discrepancy.

Would you please look into this and fix.... I know there have been ways previously of cheating the systems and it would seem that someone has maybe found another one.
Hi Allykat,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest as I think that is what you mean, as you mention millions of points, so not co-operative quests.

I doubt there is any cheating going on. However if you see anyone post instructions on how they may be cheating the game you are welcome to report it to support so that method can be checked out.

It is possible for there to be millions of points difference between neighborhoods. A neighborhood can have less facilities and still beat one with more, in some cases by millions of points, simply because that neighborhoods facilities are being worked more often and reloaded more often.

How, may be down to that they have a considerable amount of friends that can and will work them, that they also have the products needed to refill as soon as someone works them and they have the time to be able to do that perhaps all day long.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 27 2019, 07:28 AM

thank you and yes I did mean the neighbourhood one ...... as far as I know though there are limits to the number of neighbours as I have tried to add more and it just drops other ones off.

I will look into any posting about this .... still seems a bit of an excessive difference though
cheers
Old Jul 27 2019, 09:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
thank you and yes I did mean the neighbourhood one ...... as far as I know though there are limits to the number of neighbours as I have tried to add more and it just drops other ones off.

I will look into any posting about this .... still seems a bit of an excessive difference though
cheers
Hi Allykat,

Yes there is a limit on the amount of neighbors you can have. It ranges from around 80 to 100 or even more, depending on how many will fit in the database.

Although your neighbors NCC points contribute to your contest, it's not just them that help you. Your other friends who work your facilities enable you to reload your own NCC facilities more often allowing you to contribute more points to your Neighborhood.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 19 2019, 03:25 PM

What's happening? Are we only given 12 hrs to start the contest now? I logged on this morning ( after a late night at work last night) and while working and checking the new contest realized I didn't have many of the new facilities listed. Went to purchase 3 more and when I came back received a message telling me 'You have abandoned the neighborhood chains contest this week. A new one will start next Thursday at 12AM'
Not very happy that I can't play after being in it only minutes before! I saw no news on this....grrrrrr! Give us at least 24 hrs PLEASE!!!!
Old Sep 19 2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
What's happening? Are we only given 12 hrs to start the contest now? I logged on this morning ( after a late night at work last night) and while working and checking the new contest realized I didn't have many of the new facilities listed. Went to purchase 3 more and when I came back received a message telling me 'You have abandoned the neighborhood chains contest this week. A new one will start next Thursday at 12AM'
Not very happy that I can't play after being in it only minutes before! I saw no news on this....grrrrrr! Give us at least 24 hrs PLEASE!!!!
Hi Cathalina

Nothing has changed for the Neighbourhood Chain Contest.

You say you were purchasing some factories, if you placed them on a farm and then you moved them to storage to place them on other farms, then you abandoned the contest for this week. I'm sorry but that is the only rule for the NCC.

From the Game Guide for NCC

IMPORTANT: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

You have full information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Old Sep 19 2019, 05:25 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cathalina

Nothing has changed for the Neighbourhood Chain Contest.

You say you were purchasing some factories, if you placed them on a farm and then you moved them to storage to place them on other farms, then you abandoned the contest for this week. I'm sorry but that is the only rule for the NCC.

From the Game Guide for NCC

IMPORTANT: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

You have full information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Thank you for your answer! That was it. I purchased and then decided to move it to another farm before playing. My mistake!! Thanks for explaining that, I had never seen that anywhere and was not paying attention. Cathalina
Old Sep 19 2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
Thank you for your answer! That was it. I purchased and then decided to move it to another farm before playing. My mistake!! Thanks for explaining that, I had never seen that anywhere and was not paying attention. Cathalina

You are very welcome Cathalina
Old Oct 10 2019, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Why is it in the NCC that the person out in front in Number 1 position is always about 3x or more ahead in points than I am or those I am competing against.

I do wonder if "ghosting" facilities (a cheat) is bumping up peoples amount in those facilities?

From my experience if you have big neighbours with tons of xp points in your team there is no way you will get even close to the top 3. If you have people who are similar to you, with similar facilities and xp points then it is more like that you will get up the list higher.

Since I added people to do ships and help out with other things in FT some of those people who are my neighbours are double even treble my xp points amount I don't even come close to in the first 5 of the NCC competition where before I used too sometimes get in the top 3.

This needs to be a fairer contest. I am already thinking of reigning back on my playing time since everything takes too much time for little reward and also items constantly disappearing from my storage is also another issue!