Farmer Since: Oct 17 2010
Level:
Trophies: 6
XP:

Thank you

Visit Rebecca Sue's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2011, 02:22 AM

Thank you very much for the latest updates....

I love buying new facilites everytime they come out....It may not be a cost effective measure to those who play the game 'seriously'. But there are some of us out here who love the idea that we have a choice of playing which ever facilities that takes our fancy....i don't run all of them at 100%, at times i just leave them out as i've had to make a choice due to limited materials... That to me is part and parcel of the game...

Keep up the good work devs...
Can't wait for F9 and more facilities....

Cheers to all

Sweet River Valley
Klang River Valley
Gombak River Valley
Batu River Valley
Segambut Valley
Klebang Beach
Kiara Falls
Avillion Cove
Maple-Rose Estate
Penchala River Farm

* Level 235 * Farming since June 15th, 2009

Old Mar 19 2011, 04:45 AM

Default Thanks!!

Just want to say again, thank you for the many fixes you done to make the game more enjoyable and less draggy. And putting all the facilities from all the farms on one menu.. brilliant! The time it takes to go from farm to farm is much better spent playing the game.. making things all pretty and such. )

I'm looking forward to farm 9, too. I think it's gonna be my island property! And well, with 5,820,000 plus xp, I'm sure I'm still gonna be at the top level, but sure do love that farm cash bonus!! I'll be putting it towards the air freshener facility... or maybe some other new cool thing. Thanks again for your hard work and great results!

Just one little thing I still wish you all would add... some kind of fullness gauge on the crop/goods storage menu. I still have NO idea what kind of storage space I do have, other than when stuff starts disappearing... and at that point, it is definitely toooo late! Please, some kind of indicator, how ever rough, would do my heart such good.. I can accumulate a LOT of stuff because I don't do facility runs every day, and have 7 of my 8 farms mostly crops.

Last edited by Annette55; Mar 19 2011 at 04:50 AM.
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:07 AM

I am loving the new features. Makes up for no new St Patrick's Day items. LOL I can't wait to see what's in store for Easter and for 9th farms to come! I'm definitely going to need that farm since I STILL run out of flowers! It'd be nice to have the production on the flower shop slowed down. But I figure in reality it doesn't take that long to make a boquet so that's why the flower shop is so fast.
I'd also love to see a feature that lets me know when I'm running low on a specific thing like corn or rice. I've made a habit of using the Sticky Note feature on Windows 7 to keep track of what I need to plant and that works pretty good but I'm always having to run to the trading marketplace to buy what I forgot to plant or just didn't have room for.
Old Mar 19 2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doris88 View Post
Thank you very much for the latest updates....

I love buying new facilites everytime they come out....It may not be a cost effective measure to those who play the game 'seriously'. But there are some of us out here who love the idea that we have a choice of playing which ever facilities that takes our fancy....i don't run all of them at 100%, at times i just leave them out as i've had to make a choice due to limited materials... That to me is part and parcel of the game...

Keep up the good work devs...
Can't wait for F9 and more facilities....

Cheers to all

I do the same thing. I have all of the facilities, most of the tools and even duplicates and triplicates of some things (like 4 trucks). I can't run all of them at 100% but I love trying to. It makes the game more interesting and adds a bit of a challenge to it for me to see just what more I can fill today that I couldn't fill yesterday. I do take a break every few days or so and just stock up on supplies. My dairies run 24/7 even when everything else is shut down and that's why I have 50,000 cheese in reserve. It's also why I have no problem with the petrochemical plant or fuel. Who needs turpentine everyday? I use mine for ethanol and make turpentine ever two weeks or so. I get more then enough fuel from my level and neighbors so I don't use crude oil for that, much, either. I buy onions, wheat, and rice as often as I can and work other players facilities when I can and in that way earn odds and ends that I don't have time or space to grow. This latest update has solved my meat supply problem, the fertilizer trucks have solved my tree & fruit problem. Personally I don't understand anyone complaining seriously about anything in this game. The Devs. have addressed each complaint and given us more then I ever expected. If I really hated the idea of not enough wheat or rice I could always crowd all my facilities onto one farm and use the empty space to grow more but, for me, it hasn't got quite that annoying yet, lol. THANK YOU DEVS! for all the great stuff and thanks to the MODS. for having the patience to keep coming back and answering all our questions
Old Mar 19 2011, 06:55 AM

I love a lot of things about the update (don't need any of the FC items though, I'm not that dedicated LOL) but I am cautious as to what this Diversity ranking means. I want to do something different at max level besides buy every facility (I won't) and making sure they are totally filled all the time (i can't.) Right now, I'm playing to make coinage for the expansions, and decorate, and that's good enough for me.

We'll see where this "Diversity" takes us, I hope it doesn't shut the game out for a lot of players. :\

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Mar 19 2011, 08:13 AM

Red face Animal Buildings

This is not a complaint, just a wish I like having the animals collection all in one place, but wonder if it could be a separate entity from the facility manager. I would love to be able to just go through the animals when I need to and not have to go through them each time to get to the facilities I need to work in on my farms.

Very happy with all the other new changes, and the anticipation of some to come!

Judi
Old Mar 19 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitW View Post
I remember thinking the red mansion was so expensive I didn't know how I would ever afford it! lol
Me too. And that I would never get to that level. I thought if I could just get my hands on that mansion I'd be happy and could quit...
Old Mar 19 2011, 08:48 AM

Thanks for the updates especially tripling the fuel production. With 8 farms, it was really needed.
Old Mar 19 2011, 09:08 AM

Perhaps I'm working too hard. lol. I DO run out of the things that are made in the Petrochemical plant and I've got a fuel pump on all 8 farms. It doesn't seem fair that it takes 6 hours to make 1 fuel tank, then 6 hours in the Oil Refinery, followed by another 6 hours to make Turps or whatever in the Petrochemical plant. I need all 4 things at the last stage so the oil has to be split four ways. 18 hours is a long while to wait!
However, that's my only moan. lol. Love the new releases. Thanks devs for all your hard work.
Can't wait for farm 9 as I really need more room to grow crops.
Closed Thread