Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2018, 04:10 PM

Default Problems with selling non-ingredients.

Even though they were not checked off the new products from the pest control factory were sold anyway. Also lost the Brussels sprouts I had been hoarding. I also couldn't get it to display the products any way but alphabetically. Is anyone else having these issues?
Old Mar 22 2018, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Even though they were not checked off the new products from the pest control factory were sold anyway. Also lost the Brussels sprouts I had been hoarding. I also couldn't get it to display the products any way but alphabetically. Is anyone else having these issues?
Hi Snookie Sue,
Were you using the non-ingredients or the Non-ingredients (for me)?
What did the blue button at the top say? There are now 4 possible options for selling:
Sell Half of Selected
Sell Selected
Sell Half of All
Sell All

If it was showing Sell All then it would not look at the check boxes, but would sell all of the items listed in the Non-ingredients for you. You need to make sure you have it set to Sell Selected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2018, 04:39 PM

I enjoy the new updates but was wondering what the rationale was in not allowing our super neighbors to irrigate our quest farms. I use this feature a lot and am disappointed that it has been changed. Thanks for a great game.
Old Mar 22 2018, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenrobinson View Post
I enjoy the new updates but was wondering what the rationale was in not allowing our super neighbors to irrigate our quest farms. I use this feature a lot and am disappointed that it has been changed. Thanks for a great game.
Hi Helenrobinson,
This was asked for by many to prevent the super neighbor watering the quest or private farm before it was planted which would make the watering useless for the new planted crops. When they water all farms it would water those that the player didn't want watered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2018, 08:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Mar 23 2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old Mar 23 2018, 10:16 AM

Been putting togetther a spreadsheet as I am losing track of what facilities I have where and on which farm.
This new bit for the animal sheds has just shown me something else I missed.
I have the following animal shed on farms sitting empty:
Chicken Coop x7
Dairy Shed x6
Rabbit Hutch x9
Wool Shed x9

That is 31 animal sheds sitting empty (oops)
Old Mar 23 2018, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.
Hi Earlgray,
Please put any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see.
Old Mar 23 2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
I agree. Some ppl say they don't do ships because it takes too long. This will really help. I don't know what I would do without the trains & ships. I have just received back my 322nd ship and that is a lot of goodies. Thanks again for the improvement.
I have only just started sending out ships again as I was one of those that did not have time to sort out who sends on and who doesn't do ships (but annoyingly still have ships enabled).
Time will tell if this new option works for me as some days I have plenty time but other days I barely have time to even look at the game, let alone ships.
I always do my best to forward ships on.
Old Mar 23 2018, 11:00 AM

It is really annoying that my SN can no longer irrigate my quest farm. could it least be an on off option?
Old Mar 23 2018, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
It is really annoying that my SN can no longer irrigate my quest farm. could it least be an on off option?
Hi SUsan Canning,
Please put any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread