Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Machinery/tools both functional and non-functional

Please use this thread to suggest new machinery for the farm.
These can be things that would function and would be found under the Tools tab on the game, or items just for decoration, such as an ATV that would be just fun to have on the farm.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Apr 15, 2020 have been removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 05:36 PM.
Old Apr 21 2020, 06:44 AM

How about a new Freestyle Farm Designer that will let you buy and layer lakes from 12x12 to 50x50. You can make a lot of money if you do this and i will be the first to upgrade,.A lot of my friends want this also

Last edited by freemanwpb; Jul 13 2020 at 02:24 PM.
Old May 08 2020, 08:35 PM

Default Semi/mine

Hi would absolutely love to see A KIND OF ROBOT TOOL TO BE ADDED IN WHERE IT DECREASES THE TIME WE HAVE TO WAIT TO WORK NEIGHBOURS FACILITIES SAY IF YOU HAVE RED ROBOT 6HRS GREEN ROBOT 5HRS DOWN TO SAY 2HRS PER SER/FAC would be a great buy for people who have tons of neighbours who stack there facs and will also help people scoring in NCC making it a better competition for all

Last edited by Taz D; May 08 2020 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Split post to correct threads for subject
Old May 09 2020, 03:15 PM

I would like to see a two plot plow that plows east and west like the one that is north and south
Old May 18 2020, 10:04 PM

Make semi workable fish farming plant and bee farm or a tool that speeds them up I’d happily pay 50FC for a tool like this and also would love a tool that like a robot shortens the time to work neighbours facs/servs say 50FC cuts the working time in half 75FC cuts time to 3hrs
Old May 21 2020, 12:12 AM

Default irrigation of crops

id like to see an irrigator (you need to have the purple sprinkler first) whereby everything that you plant on a farm in 20 hour period is shortened by half much like the purple sprinkler...but unlike the purple sprinkler...say you plant raspberries which get reduced down to 1 hour..you can then plant cauliflower which will reduce it down to 6 hours.

and should be 50FC.
Old Jun 03 2020, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Request Tool for Working Facilities

Now that the wall requests have been split into two categories: show facility wall requests and other wall requests - I would love to see a tool to work all the facilities similar to the trains and ships. It would be great to have a tool for the other requests too but not sure that is possible.

I am very happy with being able to work just facilities. No more frustration when the bottom ones disappear because 5 or 6 other wall requests bump them out.

Thank you Raul and devs for this awesome update!
Old Jun 05 2020, 04:05 PM

Layering equipment for the ponds/lakes/rivers/seacoasts.

Taz had suggested that I post this here.

Techs, thank you for reading this post and thank you for everything you have done to date, we love them.

We need to have a layering tool for the multiple ponds/rivers/lakes/seacoasts as some of us farmers have like thousands of ponds/lakes/rivers and seacoasts that takes us more than an hour or two to move and layer when we upgrade our farms to a bigger size.

It would seriously help if we had a layering tool for our multiple ponds/rivers/lakes/seacoasts that we have, so it would make moving them easier and not a huge headache to do when we have to move them one by one.

Thank you.
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jun 08 2020, 08:12 AM

A 1 click Harvest/Plow Tool and a 1 click Harvest/Plow/Seeding Tool. I have bad hands and wrists and these tools would let me continue playing the game I love. Thank you Dev's for listening!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Jun 17 2020, 10:21 AM

Could we Please get bigger Extended Combines for Harvest/Plow and Harvest/Plow/Seed? We have 41 Farms so far and Big Farms, we really need these Extended Tool

Farming Since Oct. 2009