Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points

This thread is for reporting problems concerning levels, leveling up and experience points. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 26: Levels and Unlocking Everything you need to know about levels is included here.

If you would like to report missing experience points:

Include in your post,

1. What task you were doing when you didn't get XP Points:
2. How many points do you believe you lost:
3. Your server number (this will show in your chat box when you first load your farm E.g. W31)

Please Note:

1. Be aware that providing this information will not result in a reimbursement of xp, coins or in any adjustments to your farmtown account.

2. If you find that you have earned enough experience points but your level did not change or new items were not unlocked in the store that should have been, reload the game by pushing the play button.

3. If the level indicator is not moving, moving very slowly or only says 'experience points' when you hover your cursor over it, refer to the game guide to ensure that you are not already at the last level available.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level. The levels you will recieve this are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Nov 15 2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old Dec 29 2013, 10:48 AM

Default Friend has not received upgrade or FC

I have a Farm Town friend who has not received the upgrade from 475 to 500, and the 50 FC that went with this last upgrade in early December. He has more than 10 Billion experience points. His FT name is McDodo. I am sure that his experience points have exceeded the new maximum allowed allocation in this game. He has been one of my farmer friends for quite a while now. I am writing you now because he is French, he does speak English, but because English is not his first language, is shy about complaining here in the forum.

This same situation happened before when we reached 2.147 Billion exps, at which time we complained and SK raised the allocation of data from that amount. I am also aware of several other players who are approaching that 10 billion exp figure.

I explained to him that he will probably have to write SK as well as my posting this note.

Thanks for your attention.
Old Dec 29 2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I have a Farm Town friend who has not received the upgrade from 475 to 500, and the 50 FC that went with this last upgrade in early December. He has more than 10 Billion experience points. His FT name is McDodo. I am sure that his experience points have exceeded the new maximum allowed allocation in this game. He has been one of my farmer friends for quite a while now. I am writing you now because he is French, he does speak English, but because English is not his first language, is shy about complaining here in the forum.

This same situation happened before when we reached 2.147 Billion exps, at which time we complained and SK raised the allocation of data from that amount. I am also aware of several other players who are approaching that 10 billion exp figure.

I explained to him that he will probably have to write SK as well as my posting this note.

McDodo just asked me to post the link to his farm, so that you can access it. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1323961926
Old Dec 29 2013, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post

He will have to contact Support as there isn't anything that can be done through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I have a couple of questions. Please do not direct or link me to the game guide or previous updates as that information is a bit ambiguous and overwhelming. First, are there any advantages to working farms for a neighbor over working in the market place. I know we do not get the bonus and am fine with that, but how do XPs and percentages of harvests compare? Second, what counts as "help given"? We each play Farm Town in our own way and I seem to always be helping me neighbors, but my help given number does not seem to correlate. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer me.
The experience and percentages of harvests are the same for both.
As far as the Help Given I don't pay much attention to that. I know you said don't refer you to the previous updates, but the one with the Help Given is detailed about what counts and how many points each thing you do gives you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I have a couple of questions. Please do not direct or link me to the game guide or previous updates as that information is a bit ambiguous and overwhelming. First, are there any advantages to working farms for a neighbor over working in the market place. I know we do not get the bonus and am fine with that, but how do XPs and percentages of harvests compare? Second, what counts as "help given"? We each play Farm Town in our own way and I seem to always be helping me neighbors, but my help given number does not seem to correlate. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer me.
Taz said he doesn't know about the help given, I will try to explain it as much as I can.

When you claim a bonus, send ingredients, send a gift, or water flowers for a neighbor you would get 1 point per neighbor.
When you work on a farm, work factories or service facilities, work the train, or sell products to a neighbor you get 5 points.
When you send a FC gift to a neighbor you get 20 points times the FC price.

Each of the above can only be done once per neighbor, which means if you send a gift to a neighbor then you won't be able to get the points for claiming a bonus, sending ingredients or watering flowers for the same neighbor that you sent the gift to for several hours. You can do one item per point value, which means you can send a gift for 1 point and then work on that same neighbors farm for 5 points.

Let's say you have 5 neighbors.

You send all 5 neighbors a gift, that would equal 5 points, 1 point per gift.
Then you work on 2 neighbors farm and work 2 neighbors facilities (factory or service) and you boost 1 neighbors train, this would give you a total of 25 points, 5 points per neighbor for a total of 30 points.
Then you also send a neighbor a flag that cost 15 FC, that should give you a total of 300 points, that is 20 points times 15 FC, so that would give you a total of 330 points.

I hope this information helps you understand the point system.

I have never gotten the FC gift cards to give any help points, I have sent several to a neighbor but as far as I know I haven't gotten any points for them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 09 2014, 05:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you KnightRider for explaining the help given and explaining it very well. From reading you past posts, I believe you don't work in the market very much. Do you know or have you gleaned any information on the other part of my inquiry about xps and harvest percentages earn for working for neighbors as opposed to working market folks? I know I am pushing my luck here!
As Taz mentioned there isn't any difference when working for someone.

There is a difference when you hire someone from the market place, you hire a stranger and you get 2 boxes instead of like when you hire a neighbor you get a large box. I don't know if the 2 boxes from a stranger is doubled to 4 boxes if you have that farm fertilized, but you do get 2 large boxes from a neighbor when you have the farm fertilized. I don't know how many coins you get for a strangers box I would figure it is the same amount as if you harvested them yourself, but you get more coins from a large box. Example: Acorn Squash you get 1118 for a regular box and if you have a neighbor harvest you get 1342 coins for a large box.

No I don't go to market place much anymore to get work or to have work done, I have a close neighbor that is under level 200 so I work their farms and when I have work to do I have them work my farms, they are lower level so it helps them. When I did work in the market place and said I would do fishing, cause I heard no one wanted to do that, I would only get hired to fish 1 or 2 waters and that would be it.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 21 2014, 01:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Levels for Beginners

Hi -- I hope I'm in the right forum. I talked a friend into joining FT. She likes it but is having a hard time with some of the stuff I try to explain to her. Anyway, she is trying to buy a second farm but says it won't let her. Now I'm stuck as I don't know whether she needs to level up, get more neighbors or need more coins (and she says it just tells her she can't buy). Is there any where in the forum that shows what level you need to be at in order to buy more farms? It has been so long ago (and there have been changes I"m sure) since I started, I can't figure out what she needs. Or, alternatively, can you please tell me what is needed in order to buy a second farm? Thanks!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F37
Old Jan 21 2014, 01:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi -- I hope I'm in the right forum. I talked a friend into joining FT. She likes it but is having a hard time with some of the stuff I try to explain to her. Anyway, she is trying to buy a second farm but says it won't let her. Now I'm stuck as I don't know whether she needs to level up, get more neighbors or need more coins (and she says it just tells her she can't buy). Is there any where in the forum that shows what level you need to be at in order to buy more farms? It has been so long ago (and there have been changes I"m sure) since I started, I can't figure out what she needs. Or, alternatively, can you please tell me what is needed in order to buy a second farm? Thanks!!
To purchase the 2nd farm they have to be at level 44.

For information on purchasing farms and upgrades is the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3364806

Old Jan 24 2014, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New prices and XP for items, or a new glitch?

Hi All... Have the prices for certain items, along with their XP per item, changed? I am specifically referring to the silo in the 'buildings' tab. It was always 30,000 coins to buy, and it gave 303 XP. Now it is showing 5000 coins to buy, with 53 XP per silo.

Is this something new? Have other items also changed? I will have to go investigate....lol

Tags
experience points, farm cash, farm cash not received, farmtown cash, level, level up, levels