Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 04 2018, 07:21 AM

Really ticks me off when it is time to collect my quests......both of them......and it tells me I do not have enough quests done. It says 8 on one and 13 on the other. You have to leave and come back.....leave, back.....leave the internet.....come back....leave...come.....leave and 5 minutes is gone. Then the next week you have to do it all again and before you know it you have added time to your original collection time!!!!!!! This has been going on a LONG time. I see complaints about it on here all the time. PLEASE fix this!!!
Old Aug 04 2018, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Really ticks me off when it is time to collect my quests......both of them......and it tells me I do not have enough quests done. It says 8 on one and 13 on the other. You have to leave and come back.....leave, back.....leave the internet.....come back....leave...come.....leave and 5 minutes is gone. Then the next week you have to do it all again and before you know it you have added time to your original collection time!!!!!!! This has been going on a LONG time. I see complaints about it on here all the time. PLEASE fix this!!!
Hi Jean's Farm,

This can happen if you are sitting with your farm open waiting to collect, especially if you are not doing anything so there is nothing being sent to and from the servers. Check your Farm Cash Activity Log, via the Account tab, for the exact time to the second of when you last collected. Note, those times are listed as EST. Load your game after that time has passed and it should let you collect. If it does not and reloading still won't let you collect, run memcache and try again.

If none of that work for you then all we can suggest is you report this to support and see what they say as there is nothing else we can offer you from the forum.
Old Aug 04 2018, 11:29 AM

Default Quests - Hired Farmers

If my quest requires sugarcane to make sugar and I hire a farmer to harvest my farms and he harvests a farm with sugar, will that sugar count toward my quest or di I have to harvest the sugar myself?
Thanks!
John at GOBLUEFARM
Old Aug 04 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
If my quest requires sugarcane to make sugar and I hire a farmer to harvest my farms and he harvests a farm with sugar, will that sugar count toward my quest or di I have to harvest the sugar myself?
Thanks!
John at GOBLUEFARM
Hi John,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
For a quest you have to harvest your own crops on your own farm. A hire will not work for the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2018, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Cheated out of Farm Cash

Two weeks in a row I got cheated out of farm cash on my quests. Definitely had 8 quests completed and was given only 1 Farm Cash...makes me not even want to participate...
Old Aug 06 2018, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linky7 View Post
Two weeks in a row I got cheated out of farm cash on my quests. Definitely had 8 quests completed and was given only 1 Farm Cash...makes me not even want to participate...
Hi linky,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. Please do not use the Report button (red triangle) to report anything but abusive or spam posts. It is not there for you to report your own posts.
Quests are only good toward farm cash for exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed.

For the first week you are asking about you collected on July 29th at 10:45 PM eastern time. That means any thing completed prior to 10:45 PM on the 22nd would no longer count. The 8th quest back was completed at 1:01 AM on the 22nd so therefore had expired already.
For this past week you collected today August 6th at 2:13 AM Eastern time. Your oldest quest to be the 8th quest was completed on July 30th at 1:46 AM so expired roughly 30 minutes before you collected your farm cash.
I am sorry but you did get the correct amount of farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2018, 01:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default wow

wow...for 30 minutes....with the amount of $ I have put into this game--I am cheated out of a stinking 1 Farm Cash for 30 minutes when the friggin number of quests finished is flashing "8" - "8" - "8". If I didn't "earn" 8 then it shouldn't show 8 - very misleading.

I have vented - you will not hear from me again - thanks for your time
Old Aug 07 2018, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linky7 View Post
wow...for 30 minutes....with the amount of $ I have put into this game--I am cheated out of a stinking 1 Farm Cash for 30 minutes when the friggin number of quests finished is flashing "8" - "8" - "8". If I didn't "earn" 8 then it shouldn't show 8 - very misleading.

I have vented - you will not hear from me again - thanks for your time
Hi linky,
I am sorry, but computers don't deal in "close", but instead are very exact in times. The chart at the bottom of the manager is where you need to look and not in the Show Quests. The chart would have shown you only 7 quests at the time you collected.

This is why we recommend that for any quests you are holding over to the next week you don't start the last step of those quests for a day after you have collected. Then you will have extra time if you need before you collect again and not lose a quest.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 07 2018 at 10:40 AM.
Old Aug 11 2018, 05:59 PM

I am very frustrated, clicked on mineral mine to do zinc ore, but why and it is not the 1st time this has happened did it not work, now got to wait 8 hours to try it again and yes it was ready and yes cleared all cache. just glad not racing against time. very annoying shouldn't happen
Old Aug 11 2018, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I am very frustrated, clicked on mineral mine to do zinc ore, but why and it is not the 1st time this has happened did it not work, now got to wait 8 hours to try it again and yes it was ready and yes cleared all cache. just glad not racing against time. very annoying shouldn't happen
Hi amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests. Please do not post questions in the Suggestion section as that is only for posting change suggestions for the game.
I would suggest when you click to start a product in a facility for a quest that you only start one batch and then you will have additional batches to try if it doesn't work right the first time.
Is it possible the mineral mine was already full and couldn't start another batch? By the way, zinc only takes 4 hours. Copper is what takes 8 hours.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading