Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 26 2018, 07:54 AM

I was notified that I'd placed second in the NCC and would receive 1FC. However, I didn't get it. My total was and remains 18, and it also doesn't show in the FC Activity Log. What went wrong?

(I cleared the memcache and it still didn't appear)
Old Jul 26 2018, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I was notified that I'd placed second in the NCC and would receive 1FC. However, I didn't get it. My total was and remains 18, and it also doesn't show in the FC Activity Log. What went wrong?

(I cleared the memcache and it still didn't appear)
Hi Sqrl,

After clearing memcache did you open the NCC again and see if there was another message to allow you to claim? If not please try that.

If that doesn't work you'll need to contact the support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jul 26 2018, 08:07 AM

I just checked and there was another message, and this time it worked. Thanks!
Old Jul 26 2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I just checked and there was another message, and this time it worked. Thanks!
Great, you are welcome Sqrl, and thank you for coming back to let us know.
Old Aug 02 2018, 01:16 AM

My coins went down rather than up when I sold my crops! I lost about 2 billion in coins tonight.

Liza Jane 2
Old Aug 02 2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza Jane 2 View Post
My coins went down rather than up when I sold my crops! I lost about 2 billion in coins tonight.

Liza Jane 2
Hi Lisa Jane 2,

Please check your storage and see if what you sold is still there. We do not have data on those sales. If they are still gone, you will need to contact the support team and see if they will refund, we can not do that from here.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam
Old Aug 02 2018, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Coins

amount of points needed until the next farm cash reward is increasing instead of decreasing. I expanded a farm and kept adding lots of fish (farm 5 if you need to check this out) trying to earn more farm cash. Instead, it increased the amount left to go. So I tried clicking on my facilities and normally this also decreases the amount but also increased it instead. It has become more and more difficult to add farm cash and now it is even worse. This makes it difficult to play the game when things keep costing more. I wanted to expand a farm and the cost was 7500. Once I earned enough, three days later, I went to buy the expansion and it was 11000. Each farm is different and they all keep changing. I don't understand why you are making it more and more difficult to play but I think less people are. When I go to work now, there are a lot less farmers than before.
Old Aug 02 2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
amount of points needed until the next farm cash reward is increasing instead of decreasing. I expanded a farm and kept adding lots of fish (farm 5 if you need to check this out) trying to earn more farm cash. Instead, it increased the amount left to go. So I tried clicking on my facilities and normally this also decreases the amount but also increased it instead. It has become more and more difficult to add farm cash and now it is even worse. This makes it difficult to play the game when things keep costing more. I wanted to expand a farm and the cost was 7500. Once I earned enough, three days later, I went to buy the expansion and it was 11000. Each farm is different and they all keep changing. I don't understand why you are making it more and more difficult to play but I think less people are. When I go to work now, there are a lot less farmers than before.
Hi ericanl51

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and you are at top level, 950. So you will continue adding xp but not getting any cash till next time the developers added more levels to our game.

About the cost for farm upgrades, every farm and its upgrades is different, you have information about them in the following link from the Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637266

If you want to make a suggestion about this, please post it in our Suggestion section, where we have suggestions grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 30 2018, 04:58 AM

Hi, just a quick query.

I'm in the UK, and I put in the code for a £20 gamecard, that was fine, it came up on my Facebook account as £20 paid in.

When I went to buy some Farmcash in the game, it had converted to dollars , and my emails also say the conversion from the card to farmcash has been made in dollars. I'm not complaining because I think I actually got more Farmcash than I would have if it had done the conversion in pounds sterling. So do Farmtown account for current exchange rates , i.e. pounds to dollar and vice versa ?

Last edited by peekachoo; Aug 30 2018 at 05:25 AM.
Old Aug 30 2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, just a quick query.

I'm in the UK, and I put in the code for a £20 gamecard, that was fine, it came up on my Facebook account as £20 paid in.

When I went to buy some Farmcash in the game, it had converted to dollars , and my emails also say the conversion from the card to farmcash has been made in dollars. I'm not complaining because I think I actually got more Farmcash than I would have if it had done the conversion in pounds sterling. So do Farmtown account for current exchange rates , i.e. pounds to dollar and vice versa ?
Hi peekachoo,

All transactions on Facebook are done by Facebook and they deal with the exchange rates. Depending on what you have your currency set to on FB that is what you should be seeing for any purchases.

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash