Old Jan 26 2021, 09:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I am sorry, but the developers are working hard at getting the remaining functions out. This is not a simple game and takes time to program and test each function to make sure it integrates correctly. If there are problems with it working correctly then they have to spend longer to get the code right before they can release that function.

Please be patient as they work through all this to get it out and right for you. Believe me they don't like all the delay either.
If I had a vote i'd pick SN but if it is harder then expected how about land upgrades.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:03 PM

Default Gift box full - can't empty

Is there a way to empty the gift box? Mine full, can't receive or get gifts with it full. Help if possible and thanks.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Is there a way to empty the gift box? Mine full, can't receive or get gifts with it full. Help if possible and thanks.
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The only way you can empty it currently is to open your storage, click on the Go to market to sell under any product there, then when you get to the market click the tab for gifts. The only thing you can do is sell them.
It would be better just to wait for the gift box to be added. The gifts you have in your My Requests will stay there until you can accept them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:00 PM

My map doesnt work (cannot buy land, etc) cant work on other farms, my buildings say there are animals to be processed but nothing happens when you click on them. Is this the norm or it just mine. Please advise
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
My map doesnt work (cannot buy land, etc) cant work on other farms, my buildings say there are animals to be processed but nothing happens when you click on them. Is this the norm or it just mine. Please advise
Hi Marilyn,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The map is not available yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread.

The animal sheds on farm 1 will not show the message of what has been harvested, but if you check your storage it will have stored them. This is a known bug that has not been fixed yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:33 PM

Smile Huge thanks for enabling the Super Neighbour!

I was so glad just now when I saw there was an update tonight! The Super Neighbour is such a big thing for those who have only the smaller tools. I cannot thank you all enough for the effort you have put into this game to allow us to continue to play. As a former computer programmer (40 years ago, yes they had computers back then!) I know only too well the intricacies of getting a program such as this rewritten, fully tested and working. Kudos to the whole team and all the moderators here in the forum. Your job cannot be easy with the constant questions and complaints.
Old Jan 27 2021, 04:32 AM

Default Excellent Surprise!!

And here I thought this was going to be an ordinary Wednesday...

Of course, Raul and the Devs are hard at work as usual -
Such an Excellent Surprise to wake up to their newest accomplishments!!

BIG Thanks to our Devs for such diligent work - and to our Moderators for their extraordinary patience with all of us Farmers.

Happy Wednesday to all!!
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:42 PM

I am not sure if I would call this a problem or more an observation. When i go to my accept exchange gifts i noticed the animals have an icon that says install flash. I know what they look like so its no big deal but I am wondering will we still be able to send recieve them or is that just a graphic thing I am seeing? thanks
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm View Post
I am not sure if I would call this a problem or more an observation. When i go to my accept exchange gifts i noticed the animals have an icon that says install flash. I know what they look like so its no big deal but I am wondering will we still be able to send recieve them or is that just a graphic thing I am seeing? thanks
Hi Ellenaussiefarm,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The animal animations have not been changed over yet, so you won't see those yet. Yes you can send and receive them as it is just graphics that have not been added yet. Please note though that Raul did say you can only move them to the animal sheds on the current farm at the moment. You can not add them to storage.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:53 PM

Default Roaming animals

Are the animals that we had roaming on our farms (not in sheds etc) going to eventually come back. Right now, hundreds are gone.
Closed Thread