Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2018, 07:50 PM

I have been the sn for one of my neighbors since it first became available. All of a sudden, I can't work for her. I've cleared my memecache, restarted the browser, gone out and in half a dozen times. She's checked and unchecked all the options. Nothing is working. She can work mine, but I can't work hers. Any ideas?
Old Oct 12 2018, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I have been the sn for one of my neighbors since it first became available. All of a sudden, I can't work for her. I've cleared my memecache, restarted the browser, gone out and in half a dozen times. She's checked and unchecked all the options. Nothing is working. She can work mine, but I can't work hers. Any ideas?
Hi Conjetta,
Have her remove you as a SN, click save, then restart her farms and add you back, then see if it works.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2018, 09:45 PM

Default Super Neighbors

I should probably know this, but does a super neighbor earn more coins for harvesting and plowing then planting? Sometimes I h-p thinking I am helping my super neighbor but it has come to my attention that there is less coins in the planting. Thank you.
Old Oct 13 2018, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkharg View Post
I should probably know this, but does a super neighbor earn more coins for harvesting and plowing then planting? Sometimes I h-p thinking I am helping my super neighbor but it has come to my attention that there is less coins in the planting. Thank you.
Hi burkharg,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Super Neighbors.
You can find all the information about being hired and hiring including for super neighbors in the Game Guide chapter 10 about hiring.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2018, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Question at Farm3

I finally got 30 neighbors yesterday. I was so excited to finally start buying
more farms. HOWEVER, it still says I do not have 30 neighbors and it's locked. It says I have 30 neighbors. Does it take a few days to register?! Thank you!
Old Oct 14 2018, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candice23 View Post
I finally got 30 neighbors yesterday. I was so excited to finally start buying
more farms. HOWEVER, it still says I do not have 30 neighbors and it's locked. It says I have 30 neighbors. Does it take a few days to register?! Thank you!
Hi Candice,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors. Are you counting them in the neighbor bar? If so you are on that bar too so don't count yourself. Go to the Trophies tool in your tool box and that will tell you how many you actually have in the first 4 trophies.

If you want us to check we will need a link to your farms. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Oct 17 2018, 03:56 AM

Default Crop control

I hve been having SN's sow wheat on my frm 9 forever (eems like), and it worked fine until I chaged other farms, (ie farm 9 will only allow what is set up for farms 5-8, which is sesame seeds) I did cache thingy and reset it to 9, but no help. at this point canot allow any crop choices for sn's, because who knows might get sown? Is this a glitch? or not understanding the situation on my part?
Old Oct 17 2018, 06:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I hve been having SN's sow wheat on my frm 9 forever (eems like), and it worked fine until I chaged other farms, (ie farm 9 will only allow what is set up for farms 5-8, which is sesame seeds) I did cache thingy and reset it to 9, but no help. at this point canot allow any crop choices for sn's, because who knows might get sown? Is this a glitch? or not understanding the situation on my part?
Hi shirl312,

I have moved your post to the thread about Super Neighbours as you are having an issue with the Super Neighbour Manager.

Open the Super Neighbour Manager and click the "Reset All" button, then click the green check mark. This should set all farms back to "Any" and clear any that may have been set.

When you say you cleared cache, was it memcache or browser cache you cleared? Try clearing both. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Then try setting farm 9 back to the crop you want planted on it. If it allows you to change that fine then change the rest to what you want.
Old Oct 17 2018, 08:05 PM

Default problem delete non neigbors

how can I delete doubles and non neigbors. an example

Marcelle
Not Neighbour
Active: Oct 17, 2018 Level: 975
XP: 12016456461 Coins: 9157236900987
Best Diversification: 1072553
Help Given to Friends: 4530541 send gift
add as neighbor.
I have duplicates and non neighbors
thanks
Old Oct 17 2018, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkette68104 View Post
how can I delete doubles and non neigbors. an example

Marcelle
Not Neighbour
Active: Oct 17, 2018 Level: 975
XP: 12016456461 Coins: 9157236900987
Best Diversification: 1072553
Help Given to Friends: 4530541 send gift
add as neighbor.
I have duplicates and non neighbors
thanks
Hi dorkette,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

If you are talking about those on your MY Neighbors tab in the white boxes, the only way you can get those removed is to remove them as friends in Facebook.

I am not sure what you mean by duplicates unless it is a case they have more than one farm set and you are friends with them on both Facebook accounts.

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, equipment needed, helping neighbours, invite, neighbor, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions