Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 01 2023, 10:23 PM

Default Giving up

I have read the new rules about receiving FT$ gifts and this is the first time I have wondered how I would continue to play this game. I just don't see any way forward when all I can earn is FT$4 a week, with quests. Every 8 weeks, I can afford to buy a new pond.

I have won thousands of FT$ by buying things when that was possible, like getting car insurance estimates and buying flowers, and have received thousands of FT$ from new players.

Been playing, and paying, since 2009.

First time I am wondering why I bother.

Friends have died. Friends have left.

Game also may have died for me.
Old Aug 01 2023, 11:15 PM

I have read the new rules about receiving FT$ gifts and this is the first time I have wondered how I would continue to play this game. I just don't see any way forward when all I can earn is FT$4 a week, with quests. Every 8 weeks, I can afford to buy a new pond.

I have won thousands of FT$ by buying things when that was possible, like getting car insurance estimates and buying flowers, and have received thousands of FT$ from new players.

Been playing, and paying, since 2009.

First time I am wondering why I bother.

Friends have died. Friends have left.

Game also may have died for me.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 01 2023 at 11:33 PM.
Old Aug 01 2023, 11:17 PM

Trying to figure out why I am not allowed to start a thread.

So sorry for how many times I have suffered through the shutdowns and the ripoffs of this game.

Just thinking is all.

But the more I get censored, the more I think, not the place for me.
Old Aug 01 2023, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
Trying to figure out why I am not allowed to start a thread.

So sorry for how many times I have suffered through the shutdowns and the ripoffs of this game.

Just thinking is all.

But the more I get censored, the more I think, not the place for me.
Hi Gertrude,
Your first post about this was moved to the General feedback thread about farm cash as that is what you are talking about. Since you were not posting a question or a problem then I moved your post from the Help & Support section.
These posts will be moved to the same thread "Discussion about Farm Cash as you are talking about that and not being able to get as much from the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2023, 12:34 PM

You misunderstand entirely. This is definitely a problem for people who want to continue to play the game.
Old Aug 02 2023, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You misunderstand entirely. This is definitely a problem for people who want to continue to play the game.
Hi Gertrude,
You are talking about getting farm cash for free by creating additional accounts just to move the farm cash from those to a primary account. Nothing is keeping you from continuing to play the game. You may not be able to get all the tools, but that does not keep you from playing.
If everyone used the methods of opening farm accounts just so they can get free farm cash then we would not have a game because the developers would not have income coming in to hire programmers and designers to develop the game or be able to afford to keep the servers going.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 09:01 AM

Default whiny

I have never cheated to progress in the game and I have been playing since 2009.We get farm cash when new levels are released, thru quests and NCC, and by buying it. The way I see it, all hobbies have some cost , so I don't mind spending a little money to support my hobby of Farmtown!
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:16 PM

As I said previously, I have never cheated to progress in the game.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:18 PM

As the message that was deleted was clear about, I have written 4 or 5 times about the tower thing and about 5 FT cash facs removed from my farms.

The Developers don't care.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
As the message that was deleted was clear about, I have written 4 or 5 times about the tower thing and about 5 FT cash facs removed from my farms.

The Developers don't care.
Hi Gertrude,
Your post about the missing facilities was not deleted. It was moved to the Help & Support thread about missing items.

You can always find where your posts have been moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your last ticket was sent 164 days ago and answered. If it was in your spam folder then it is probably gone from there by now. On Feb 8, 2023 you had 250 farm cash added to your account for those missing facilities.