Old Nov 09 2010, 08:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
they need to make it where the crops r actually a 4 day crop ie. 96 hours!! Not 3d8h!! Or a 3 day crop 2d8h!! Etc....!!!!!
Why do they need to?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2010, 08:29 AM

Level:
XP:

i took my mobile sprinkler out of storage and put it on my default farm.... cleared cache and then came back and added it to storage again.... and now so far after visiting only one neighbors farm to work facilities it is available to use now when i am doing this yay yay thank you DT for that idea.... believe it or not i have done this to make facilities work correctly when they didn't add my products to storage and that basically resets them why didn't i think of this before now duh me.....

went to second farm to work and no mobile sprinkler..... short lived excitement.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2010, 08:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i took my mobile sprinkler out of storage and put it on my default farm.... cleared cache and then came back and added it to storage again.... and now so far after visiting only one neighbors farm to work facilities it is available to use now when i am doing this yay yay thank you DT for that idea.... believe it or not i have done this to make facilities work correctly when they didn't add my products to storage and that basically resets them why didn't i think of this before now duh me.....
went to second farm to work and no mobile sprinkler..... short lived excitement.......
You were able to use the sprinkler on a neighbors farm when you were working their facilities? I can't use it while being hired.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2010, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

A couple things ... first the griping about the Farm Cash ... I agree with a previous poster about the cost of things ... a Movie is now running about $15 a ticket (more or less) so for 2 people to go to the theatre to see a movie without popcorn or any beverage is $30 ... add $10 for transportation and you have the cost of 250 FC taken care of ... the difference is that Farm Cash provides you something you can play with for months or longer ... the movie will be on Cable in a few weeks and is only going to last 2.5 hours or so ...

The second thing is that this is the Absolute best game on Facebook ... compare the design, the constant upgrades with very few problems which get taken care of in a timely manner most of the time and you can see that the programmers, designers and everyone involved deserve to get some money ... not all the revenue comes from Advertising ... if you can't afford to purchase an occasional bit of Farm Cash .. play the game with the "Coin" purchase facilities and tools .. I have a couple friends who are doing this and who are loving the game as much as those who have all the bells and whistles ...

This is the holiday season ... If you want Farm Cash ... ask for a gift from a friend or relative for cash to purchase your goodies ... like a gift certificate type present ... that would be a gift that keeps on giving (in a GOOD way) ... my roommate and I have decided that we are giving each other 250 FC for Xmas this year ... we both play FT on a regular basis and what better gift ... It is the same as asking for a Video game for your Game machine or computer ...
Old Nov 09 2010, 08:55 AM

I am so excited for a farm 7! Could we get 2 new farms ? It would be greatly appreciated When will we see a new farm?
Old Nov 09 2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Always works for me, When I fuel up there is a bar that shows just how many neighbors I visited THAT day. It does not carry over from day to day.
yea but not many neighbors visit mine...
Old Nov 09 2010, 09:49 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
yea but not many neighbors visit mine...
Hiya! Neighbors visiting your farm doesn't add to your fuel allowance for the day, just you visiting them the day you refuel.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2010, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseShaw View Post
I am so excited for a farm 7! Could we get 2 new farms ? It would be greatly appreciated When will we see a new farm?
When the devs release farm 7
Old Nov 09 2010, 11:23 AM

Thumbs up

This is the holiday season ... If you want Farm Cash ... ask for a gift from a friend or relative for cash to purchase your goodies ... like a gift certificate type present ... that would be a gift that keeps on giving (in a GOOD way) ... my roommate and I have decided that we are giving each other 250 FC for Xmas this year ... we both play FT on a regular basis and what better gift ... It is the same as asking for a Video game for your Game machine or computer ...[/quote]

I think this is a great idea, and you don't have to give the full 250 fc.
Old Nov 09 2010, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

yeah, why? id rather not wait that extra 8 hrs and if your going to say because you would know when they are ready, well if it you plant a 4 day crop and cant get back intime to harvest when you have 4 days to do so, well...............
Closed Thread