Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 03 2024, 06:52 AM

I posted wall facility requests and 1) they don't show up 2) IF / WHEN they do they show as recently done when the timer shows they ARE due.
Old Feb 03 2024, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I posted wall facility requests and 1) they don't show up 2) IF / WHEN they do they show as recently done when the timer shows they ARE due.
Hi John

Please remember that you can't see your own requests in the Wall requests.

We do not know who is not able to see your posts in Wall requests, then, does that person have the link to "Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies" enabled?

If that farmer has the Wall requests open when you post your facilities, they have to reload the page.

About they see your post in pink, that means that 8 hours have not passed since the last post they worked. That last post if from anybody, not specially your posts.

The best thing to do is to load their own farms, open their tool box and click en Show times icon, the clock.
Then under Gamewide button, they have to see a green check mark for Reword Facilities and Rework Service Facilities option.
If the green check is there, then they can load the wall requests page and the posts should show with a white background.

If those options show a time, then they are not able to rework facilities till getting the green check mark.
Old Feb 03 2024, 07:54 AM

My bad I was confused!
Old Feb 03 2024, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My bad I was confused!
No problem John
Old Feb 23 2024, 03:54 AM
Account Not Linked

When I place in the NCC or do a quest, the results are going to wall. I did not know this until chatting with people complaining about amount of useless info going to wall. How do I stop this from going to the wall? as I know how frustrating it is to see wall full of visit my farm, I placed ? in NCC etc instead of ingredients, bonuses and gifts required for FP. Hope you can help me...thank you
Old Feb 23 2024, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
When I place in the NCC or do a quest, the results are going to wall. I did not know this until chatting with people complaining about amount of useless info going to wall. How do I stop this from going to the wall? as I know how frustrating it is to see wall full of visit my farm, I placed ? in NCC etc instead of ingredients, bonuses and gifts required for FP. Hope you can help me...thank you
Hi rodkay

For NCC as soon as you collect your cash, it is posted to Other wall requests.

For Quests, you have a pop up for you decide to post or not.
Old Mar 05 2024, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, so please move if needed. I just tried posting something to Facebook and it automatically defaults to a "feed" post - there is no option to post directly to a group. Is this something Facebook has changed? I've tried on two different browsers and the result is the same. It says "Feed" right next to where is shows the posting audience.
Hi SirMathew KC,
If you click on Friends on the right side then you have several more options. Beyond that it is a Facebook posting pop up and the game has no control over that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2024, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMathew KC,
If you click on Friends on the right side then you have several more options. Beyond that it is a Facebook posting pop up and the game has no control over that.
Sorry! I wasn't fast enough to delete my post. I just confirmed it's Facebook's issue. It was the same way for an article I tried to share to a group. I don't know WHY they did that. Facebook just can't leave ANYTHING alone!
Old Mar 09 2024, 05:05 PM

Hello,
Working facilities and services.

Before posting request: I usually "Start All" and "Load All" so there is something there when a neighbour works my requests. Is this necessary or do you use a "Set point" for farmers?

After posting request: Is there any action I can do (including moving a facility to a different farm) that would change the products available to my neighbours?

Yours truly,
Sandy Tann
Old Mar 09 2024, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Hello,
Working facilities and services.

Before posting request: I usually "Start All" and "Load All" so there is something there when a neighbour works my requests. Is this necessary or do you use a "Set point" for farmers?

After posting request: Is there any action I can do (including moving a facility to a different farm) that would change the products available to my neighbours?

Yours truly,
Sandy Tann
Hi Sandy,
You do need to fill your facilities with the Start All and Load All before you post so there is something for them to work when you post them.
If you move a facility storage and then to another farm you will lose all the production pending in that facility, so I would not move one after posting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests