Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
1127976658 Close to over 3 weeks without being able to send gifts,,tries to load but won't complete it
Hi Debbie Lee C

Developers are aware of the problem, but to take a look at the problem further they and possibly Facebook will need to be able to log into an account with the issue to be able to reproduce it.

To log into your account, they will need your credentials. If you are willing to help them, then you have to contact Support to let them know, and then you will give them your credentials to log into your account. You dont have to post them here or send them to any of us.

In case you want to share your credentials with the developers and possible with Facebook, then contact Support using the following link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 21 2021, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi...I had a total of 123,101,966,747 coins. I just sold everything in my storage at the market. All ingredients from crops, trees, flowers, animals, etc., and all items from facilities EXCEPT my fuel. Every time I went to sell a bunch of things, I wrote down the total of coins that FT said I would be getting. Those amounts were 2,465,286,165 and 736,836,427 and 530,506,822 and 562,159,250 and 183,495,570 and 65,612,613,066, and 1,319,656,338 -- which totals 71,410,553,638 coins. Add that total to my original amount of 123,101,966,747 and you get 194,512,520,385. However the total on my screen says I now have a total of 192,764,570,599, which is short 1,747,949,786. And, yes, I did refresh my game after I sold everything. Any idea why there is such a difference? My ID is 1419435523. Thank you!
Hi FarmersWife,
As we do not get any sales you do in your data except for when you sell non-ingredients or when you cash out your services, then I can't verify how much you would get for those sales.

The only thing I see you have done today is unload and I assume dispatched 3 trains. Those would require coins to purchase the products for the trains to bring which could mean a difference in how many coins you had prior to selling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2022, 02:22 AM

Default Game keeps being offline

Hi,
userID106027394708262

I keep trying to reconnect to the mainframe, but it doesn't work Are they in the middle of an update, so the mainframe is down, or is it an error? I have thried two different browsers with the same result I hope this issue is corrected during the day, since I don't have much else to do, than play this wonderful game
Thanks for giving me hours and hours of very enjoyable fun.

Sincerely JP Farmer
Old Jan 23 2022, 02:22 AM

HI Everybody,

The developers have been made aware there is an issue with the chat server,
You can still continue to farm as per normal on your own farms or Super Neighbor farms etc. Until this is resolved, you just wont be able to hire or chat.
We Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 23 2022, 02:40 AM

Default Game keep beeing offline

Hi Rob,
It's not just the chatserver, but connecting to the games mainframe that has a bug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (34).jpg (19.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Rob T; Jan 23 2022 at 02:45 AM.
Old Jan 23 2022, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Hi Rob,
It's not just the chatserver, but connecting to the games mainframe that has a bug
Hi JP,

The Chat server is the mainframe, and had gone down, it has now been resolved, so all is back to normal

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 23 2022, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Hi,
userID106027394708262

I keep trying to reconnect to the mainframe, but it doesn't work Are they in the middle of an update, so the mainframe is down, or is it an error? I have thried two different browsers with the same result I hope this issue is corrected during the day, since I don't have much else to do, than play this wonderful game
Thanks for giving me hours and hours of very enjoyable fun.

Sincerely JP Farmer
I used to see this quite a bit at one time. Seemed to happen when I'd had my computer hibernated. What worked for me was to close the whole browser and start it again (I was using Firefox).
Since you have tried a different browser (presumably from shut down state) this might not solve it for you. Seems to me like the game thinks you have another copy of the game open and won't let you have a second copy online at the same time, and shutting down the browser clears something.
Old Jan 23 2022, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
I used to see this quite a bit at one time. Seemed to happen when I'd had my computer hibernated. What worked for me was to close the whole browser and start it again (I was using Firefox).
Since you have tried a different browser (presumably from shut down state) this might not solve it for you. Seems to me like the game thinks you have another copy of the game open and won't let you have a second copy online at the same time, and shutting down the browser clears something.
Hi MikeYoung

There was a problem with Chat server earlier but developers fixed it.
Old Jan 23 2022, 03:08 PM

I am unable to open Farmtown on Google Chrome. I had used it all day yesterday and then my page just went white and I have not been able to open it again on that browser. It stops loading after some time and says the file failed to download. It is now 7am the next morning and still it won't load. I can however load Farmtown on Microsoft Edge and Firefox, so it appears to be a Chrome issue only.
Old Jan 23 2022, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genny Wren View Post
I am unable to open Farmtown on Google Chrome. I had used it all day yesterday and then my page just went white and I have not been able to open it again on that browser. It stops loading after some time and says the file failed to download. It is now 7am the next morning and still it won't load. I can however load Farmtown on Microsoft Edge and Firefox, so it appears to be a Chrome issue only.
Hi Genny Wren

Please check if Chrome is up to date. It had an update a couple of days ago and sometimes it doesnt automatically update.

If it is updated, then clear Chrome browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instructions on how to clear browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Closed Thread