Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2021, 11:07 PM

now to save up for the turbo fish farm plant
Old Nov 13 2021, 11:58 PM

thanks for the updates I hope though that the facility chains manager can be enabled at some stage
Old Nov 14 2021, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Elizabeth,
The Turbo Fish Farming Plant produces 3 time what the regular plant does. So the price is 3 times the original plant cost. And you can place it on the same farm as a regular plant and produce 4 times as much on that farm.
Taz,

My answer is still unanswered. I know about the details but why is the cost so extra high? Whose idea is this that this particular item should be at 84 FC?? Some FC which are 3 times the regular still are at 32FC. How come the Fish Farming Plant can't be at that prize?? Maybe this should be answered by Raul and Team cos they only know the reason why and maybe the person who actually created this.

Taz Thanks so much for replying.
Old Nov 14 2021, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Taz,

My answer is still unanswered. I know about the details but why is the cost so extra high? Whose idea is this that this particular item should be at 84 FC?? Some FC which are 3 times the regular still are at 32FC. How come the Fish Farming Plant can't be at that prize?? Maybe this should be answered by Raul and Team cos they only know the reason why and maybe the person who actually created this.

I agree it's stupidly expensive. $84 farm cash is a lot of farm cash for some people. Developers please put it back to $32 like the rest of the Turbo Facilities.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/AliJaneJeffery
Old Nov 14 2021, 06:11 AM

Why is the Turbo Fish Farming Plant so expensive at $84 farm cash. Who made that price tag? I understand it's producing 3x the amount but the other turbo facilities also produce x3 the amount but they have a decent price of $32 instead of the ridiculous $84 price tag you currently have the Turbo Fish Farming Plant at.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/AliJaneJeffery
Old Nov 14 2021, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Taz,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Why is the Turbo Fish Farming Plant so expensive at $84 farm cash. Who made that price tag? I understand it's producing 3x the amount but the other turbo facilities also produce x3 the amount but they have a decent price of $32 instead of the ridiculous $84 price tag you currently have the Turbo Fish Farming Plant at.
Hi Alexandra & Elizabeth,

Taz is not here at this time, but he did answer the question. The price of 84fc is 3 times the original cost because it produces 3 times faster. The Fish Farming Plant is 28fc for the standard one, so 3 times that amount comes to 84fc. The other facilities were for coins and not farmcash, so was set to 32 farmcash.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2021, 07:51 AM

Turbo Fish Farming Plant (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Shrimp and Molluscs than the current Fish Farming Plant.

Note: This facility cost 84 Farm Cash, 3 times as much as the regular Fish Farming Plant, because it produces 3 times as much as well.

you are charging 84 fc because it is producing 3x more of only 2 out of the 9 items the items??? is the other 7 items being included next release?
Old Nov 14 2021, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Turbo Fish Farming Plant (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Shrimp and Molluscs than the current Fish Farming Plant.

Note: This facility cost 84 Farm Cash, 3 times as much as the regular Fish Farming Plant, because it produces 3 times as much as well.

you are charging 84 fc because it is producing 3x more of only 2 out of the 9 items the items??? is the other 7 items being included next release?
Hi JNelson,

I have checked the amounts for both the Standard and the Turbo version, and all 9 products are making 3 times the amount. Which products are you not seeing the 3x for? and what amounts for those products are you seeing?

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2021, 08:07 AM

I wouldn’t mind paying $84 FC if all 9 items were 3x the amount but only 2/9 of the items produce x3 if they change it to all 9 items producing x3 then I will purchase but no way for 2/9 items
Old Nov 14 2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
I wouldn’t mind paying $84 FC if all 9 items were 3x the amount but only 2/9 of the items produce x3 if they change it to all 9 items producing x3 then I will purchase but no way for 2/9 items
Hi Alex,

I have checked the amounts for both the Standard and the Turbo version, and all 9 products are making 3 times the amount.

Contact Support

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, change language, copy, cut, job market, market icons, market place, message, messages, no-one in market, paste, status colors, stuck messages, trade market