Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 06 2020, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisvolky View Post
Marmarcel what can i do with a farmer name James he is stalking me ,Jame,s farm626132 1090 he dosent work his farm an i asking why he is my farm he dosent answer an run me out of my farm no mater where i go pls i hope could do something pls sincerly yrs luisvolky happy holiday,s
Hi Luisvolky,
Either click on his avatar or on a message he has sent by chat or by ingame messages and ignore him. Then he will not see you nor will you see him. He will not be able to send you any messages as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2020, 05:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Super neighbor cannot harvest trees

Hello everyone. I am lucky to have a super neighbor who harvests and fishes on my little farms. However for the past few days he cannot harvest trees on my farm no. 3. I will send you an image of the trees on that farm as well as the super neighbor settings for the farm no. 3. At the moment, he has all the big tools and is using his own tools to harvest and fish on my farms since I am still new and working on upgrading my own tools. The super neighbor and I have tried everything from my settings, his settings, hiring him on the spot and everything else we could think of. He is able to harvest or fish on my other farms but not farm no. 3 where there are the most trees.

Help please and thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farm 3 Trees Super Neighbor.jpg (11.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Farm 3 Trees Super Neighbor 2.jpg (19.5 KB, 2 views)

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Dec 19 2020, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello everyone. I am lucky to have a super neighbor who harvests and fishes on my little farms. However for the past few days he cannot harvest trees on my farm no. 3. I will send you an image of the trees on that farm as well as the super neighbor settings for the farm no. 3. At the moment, he has all the big tools and is using his own tools to harvest and fish on my farms since I am still new and working on upgrading my own tools. The super neighbor and I have tried everything from my settings, his settings, hiring him on the spot and everything else we could think of. He is able to harvest or fish on my other farms but not farm no. 3 where there are the most trees.

Help please and thank you.
Hi AMonet

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Superneighbors.

Please go to your farm 3 and then click in the farm name.
Check if you have a check mark for the option "Disable Super Neighbor Farming"

If so, then uncheck that option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Dec 19 2020, 08:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Marymarcel for your information. I don't know how I could have missed that one. I checked and you were right. I enabled it everywhere but I didn't remember to click on the farm name itself once I was there.

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Jan 02 2021, 06:49 PM

Thumbs down Expericence Points

why aren't Super Neighbours getting experience point when working on neighbours? farms
Old Jan 02 2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay63 View Post
why aren't Super Neighbours getting experience point when working on neighbours? farms
Hi lindsay63

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Supernieghbors.

They get xp according to the job they do. If you ask about the bonus chest, then that is only given to strangers hired at market.

You can find information about what farmers get when hired in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Jan 12 2021, 03:45 AM

Default Can't hire neighbors

I just switchd to HTML5, and cannot hire neighbors tp harvest. Any help? Thanks
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:31 AM

Default Map

Hello I can not click on the map to go to the market place. ive tried refreshing game. also none of my neighbours are showing. can anyone help please as i need to go to the market place, thanku
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
I just switchd to HTML5, and cannot hire neighbors tp harvest. Any help? Thanks
Hi cottond,

I have moved your post to the thread about neighbors in order to keep things together.

At the moment, you can't hire or be hired, this is one of the features that is currently unavailable.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 12 2021, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACEY UK View Post
Hello I can not click on the map to go to the market place. ive tried refreshing game. also none of my neighbours are showing. can anyone help please as i need to go to the market place, thanku
Hi TRACEY UK,

I have moved your post to the thread about neighbors in order to keep things together.

At the moment, there is no market, you can't hire or be hired, this is one of the features that is currently unavailable. However, You can still sell things by clicking the storage icon and then click the blue button to 'Sell at Market' Tho you wont actually go to the market, it does open the market selling screen as if you were there.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors