Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2016, 05:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gameroom

You are right, there are no tabs. I play the farming games and go full screen. Don't seem to get ads then. I am sure that not everyone will like it but it suits my kind of playing.
Old Jan 04 2017, 07:19 PM

Default New Neighbors

I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?
Old Jan 04 2017, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJChambala View Post
I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?
Hi DJChambala,
Please post your request for neighbors in the Social section subject thread we have set up for Facebook Neighbor Requests. Please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post asking for neighbors. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2017, 06:45 PM

Default Broke

Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.
Old Jan 07 2017, 06:58 PM

I work as many of my neighbors/friends factory's post as possible that brings coins and products and then I post my factory work once every day and I make around 6 billion coins a day. That includes selling off the non ingredients. I do have 2 trains so that makes working others factories easy but it does help big time in making more coins.
Old Jan 07 2017, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerkat View Post
Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.
Fishing is the only way to make money. Layering various big lake and small sea coast make tons of money.
Old Jan 08 2017, 01:31 AM

well even though I dont want to spend 50FC on farm 32 and dont have 15 billion in coins I will just keep saving my coins I dont need farm 32 but do want it but yeah will just save
Old Jan 08 2017, 01:01 PM

Will this work on a tablet? I'd love not to have to run back to my desktop when crops need harvesting or a ship needs loading so it can move along to the next port.
Old Jan 08 2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerkat View Post
I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.
Old Jan 08 2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.
I'm all for working hard and playing regularly, but when it seems impossible I want to give up. I try the earn farmcash things and most never work for me.

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity