Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2010, 07:38 AM

total bummer that the JUICE facility is the only one that costs FCash...and $28 at that with no other option!
At least you can make flour without having to purchase the stone mill which costs FCash.
Old Mar 30 2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
total bummer that the JUICE facility is the only one that costs FCash...and $28 at that with no other option!
At least you can make flour without having to purchase the stone mill which costs FCash.
I totally agree with you; why should we have to pay Fcash for a Juice Facility?
“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old Mar 30 2010, 07:53 AM

Me, too, would like to have one available for coins, also.
Old Mar 30 2010, 07:54 AM

We need different gift items. We havent had anything new. Shoot i have allot of people as neighbors and nobody sends anything because they are all boring. All I ever receive that is useful is the fuel.
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:16 AM

Is there a place that tells what one would need to use the juice factory. I haven't bought it yet, but would really like to know what exactly it uses before using some of my saved farmcash. Also, I am going to have to do some rearranging to fit it in. It is kind of big. Want to know if I really want to.
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:23 AM

PopeyeCartwright Join Date: Apr 27 2009

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna

I totally agree with you; why should we have to pay Fcash for a Juice Facility?
So the devs can make some money. Just don't buy it, or you can do the Facebook app of the day (you don't need to download anything) until you have enough to purchase it with cash.

I am passing on the pizza place, but don't blame the devs one bit for asking for cash for some items. What we can purchase with Farm Coins is way more than in "the other farm game".
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:26 AM

I agree. I have plenty of farmcash from leveling up and doing the application for the day. Can't believe how easy it is to download the application and get the 2 farmcash. Never had a problem with it. They even made the farmcash retroactive when it came out. I prefer to save my farmcash, but have plenty and will use it to buy it IF I see it is something I really want. Waiting to see if they let us know which fruits it takes, etc.
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:26 AM

LOVE THE NEW STUFF! I was a bit bummed about the the cash thing for the juice..BUT I had been saving my FC for something worthwhile, so I spent it on this. It uses pineapples, grapes, apples, or oranges. Hopefully it will expand to other juices. Nice addition to the Dairy farm with the yogurts too!!

Now...I'll have to reconfigure the farm again...

ummm..how about a third diamond?
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:35 AM

So happy that it uses some from the trees as well. I think I will make room and buy it. I just can't plant everything these things take. I am sure i won't be able to keep them running all the time, but think it is really cool.
Old Mar 30 2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Is there a place that tells what one would need to use the juice factory. I haven't bought it yet, but would really like to know what exactly it uses before using some of my saved farmcash. Also, I am going to have to do some rearranging to fit it in. It is kind of big. Want to know if I really want to.
Yes, go to the Social section of the forum and look for Tony D's post. He's right on the ball tonight.
Closed Thread