Old Dec 23 2009, 10:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieAnn View Post
I agree that the sizes of the veggies/equipment pictures need to be much smaller. It really distracts me when I plant/plow/harvest.
Yes! I do NOT understand why the graphics for seeds, harvesting...etc ahve to be so huge they are in the way. I am pretty blind but not THAT bad LOL

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I keep getting booted off larger jobs, it's happened about four or five times today. The funny thing is, it's not happening on the smaller farms, only the larger ones, where you want the coins and the xp.

This is more frusterating that losing coins and xp.

My two cents worth today! Thanks for listening and Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:28 PM

Thank You Thank You Thank You for returning the game to the way it was before the Dec. 22nd changes. I appreciate your listening and your quick response. It is now a pleasure to play again.
KUDOS to the developers!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

It may have pleased some and I can say I was not as happy with the change but tonight I could not compete with anyone it was very frustrating and not fun at all. I understand different computer power but before you changed 'back' from
Dec 22nd change and before the previous change(prior Dec 22nd) I seemed to have better luck. Maybe you can do something inbetween??
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsakovsky View Post
As of 3:52 EST STILL NOT reversed.

PLEASE COMPLETELY REVERSE this update AS PROMISED.

Err, they didn't actually promise it....Raul said MOST LIKELY......read his post properly please.

She-Wolf Clan #41

FARMING SINCE MAY 1st 2009

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=569242917
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:35 PM

Default Issues Disappear When Working Alone!

I posted earlier about all of the current and on-going issues I'm having but this evening I harvested and plowed at a farm all by myself. NO ISSUES! I didn't time out, my avatar flew like greased lightening, even keeping up with the harvesting and plowing, coins and xp's were added immediately at each click.

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!

Other than fuel issues and the problems when working with other employees I couldn't be more thrilled. The issues when working with other employees include timing out, not getting paid, very slow progress, huge numbers of false clicks when plowing, losing plowed fields that are in queue to be added in (over-plowed by other employees) and having to stick around for 20-30 minutes until pay accumulates.

I hope you developers don't have ulcers from the goings on of the last few days. Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah/Happy Kwanza and Happy New Year. )

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
Devs the updates are great and I love them. Please can you NOT limit the amount of hires a person can have on their farms like people are demanding. It should be down to individual choice and I'm sick of people thinking they can demand that be taken away from us when they have the choice to just leave if they don't like multiple hires. If this goes ahead it will be a very sad day in FT indeed.
I agree, just try and fix it please
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:36 PM

Picked and plowed 2 large farms. Worked great - took only about 25 minutes total. I like having the queing back. Seems faster to me...
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Kudos

KUDOS to the DEVS this revision of the 12/22 rollout is definitely a step in the right direction. Having a few issues timing out... that said this is still the best configuration so far.
Just a couple thoughts NOT GRIPES The seed bag could be smaller for sure. and an option to turn the red/greenplow grid on or off in the wrench menu would be awesome!
Anyway keep on keepin on ...this latest revision is is on the right track for sure!~
One glitch i did find the big seeder no longer stops when you're out of fuel resulting in extra work reseeding if you run out!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by bdog1963; Dec 23 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farmtown

thanks raul yous have done a good job one again thanks
Closed Thread