Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia8917 View Post
Thank you for the new-new update! Being able to click quickly is much more fun than waiting.

I've observed more collision, though. I can't see many of the fields already harvested/plowed as harvested/plowed, resulting in more futile effort in clicking on those fields. Another problem is that sometimes the person who clicks later gets the coins, which is not really fair.
I didn't have to wait, I clicked save and received the cornfirmation
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:23 PM

Devs the updates are great and I love them. Please can you NOT limit the amount of hires a person can have on their farms like people are demanding. It should be down to individual choice and I'm sick of people thinking they can demand that be taken away from us when they have the choice to just leave if they don't like multiple hires. If this goes ahead it will be a very sad day in FT indeed.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:29 PM

Default Not happenning in Australia

Hi guys, thanks for a great game.

Okay, I still cannot que plots when plowing Have just finished a job and not a que in sight.

Harvesting is like dragging a lead weight around with you. Tried a harvest this morning and if i tried to go to quickly the server promptly dropped me like a hot brick. Did some experimenting and found that if i waited for my beard to grow an inch before each click the server held on to me

Seeding is as slow as a month of wet Sundays. I tried each alternative method this morning and with each mouse click, had to wait for the avatar to log the action and move to the next plot.

I can appreciate the balance you are trying to strike between speed, maintaining xp and coins et cetera, so it's not a walk in the park for you guys.

Hope you find the feedback informative and useful.

Keep up the great work and with persistance it will all come together.

Cheers
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:31 PM

I could have sworn I posted about this but it's gone now, so I'll try again.

Regarding the fuel tank...
Once upon a time, you could plant, harvest, whatever and once you ran out of fuel, it would not let you perform said function anymore. You would get a notice saying you were out of fuel. I don't get that notice anymore. I can click merrily along, planting my entire farm and then if I do run out of fuel, the avatar keeps moving along, but instead of planting, I get the 'need more fuel' notice each time. You can't refuel while it's doing this either. If you try, you get a pop up that says you are still busy working the farm.

Could we please return to the original?

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Agree completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:34 PM

Thanks prpwash for your comment. As is usual all people can't be pleased all the time. I too only hire two people. When I am on farms with many other frms..it is like "beess" swarming..or grubs "grubbing". That's why I enjoyed the old/new way. It was more orderly and all my XP's were counted & coins etc. So I hope this "new"version of the old new version works..and I know the creators try very hard to make this fun as well as challenging. It was nice to hear someone else felt the same about the orderly part of it.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

The bugs are still not fixed. I am experiencing issues where fields appear to be harvested and ready to plow, however, they have been plowed by another player. I am wasting time and earning zero XP. Please make this game fun again.
Thank you.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:44 PM

I agree that the sizes of the veggies/equipment pictures need to be much smaller. It really distracts me when I plant/plow/harvest.

FarmFreshOnion Farm
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teejcee44

Look, I don't like any thing about the changes. Period. Nothing works as well as it did previous to 12/22. Nothing. It just plain sucks. All you are doing is alienating everyone who can remember how it worked before. I am NOT getting points any better now, and seems to be WORSE. This is just stupid.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Great job!!!
Closed Thread