Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 15 2019, 11:42 AM

I will let you know if it works for them.
Old Sep 15 2019, 03:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
Just for clarification. I can delete and plow again but the fields still didn't delete. So I will check in with my neighbor tomorrow. I check the stuff about super neighbors and permissions. I don't think it was permissions. Cause I was able do my brothers farm. It may just be connection issues and if my neighbor runs clear memecache it might clear it up. I sorta thought this would work but it's like this farm is still keeping old data on it but letting you still add stuff. if you provide a link I can copy I will let them try it. I think that should fix things. I had to do them on my farm to clear inactive neighbors. so that memecache clearing seems to fix a lot of issues.
Hi Larwin,

Clearing memcache or browser caches is not going to fix any problem you might be having with an internet connection or a link anywhere along the line before you get to any of the app servers or game servers.

Just because your SN settings are working fine for when you work your brothers farms does not mean they are the same or working right for the neighbour whose fields you are having a problem with.

As I have already said, we need information from your neighbour. Until we know that there is no point doing anything else as they may have a problem that can not be fixed with just clearing memcache and browser caches. When you have posted the information from your neighbor, we will look at this again then.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 15 2019 at 03:25 PM.
Old Sep 16 2019, 02:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Adding up a neighbor but not a friend of Facebook

Hi. I would like to add some neighbors who aren't my FB friends. Is this possible and how?
Old Sep 16 2019, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullivee View Post
Hi. I would like to add some neighbors who aren't my FB friends. Is this possible and how?
Hi Jullivee,

No I'm sorry but you must be friends first before you can be neigbours.
Old Sep 17 2019, 11:51 PM

Default Super neighbor designing

I am having issues with trying to design a farm for my sn, I move the flowers, delete them, try to sell them with the excavator, and that won't work at all. I make sure I am online, save my work, Everything goes back to the way it was. I cleared my cache, my ft meme cache . I am at wits end on what to do. The only thing that has stayed is things I purchase, but then I can't get rid of them either. Can you please help. My sn is in England , so she is sleeping now. I need help. Please.
Old Sep 18 2019, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWhite View Post
I am having issues with trying to design a farm for my sn, I move the flowers, delete them, try to sell them with the excavator, and that won't work at all. I make sure I am online, save my work, Everything goes back to the way it was. I cleared my cache, my ft meme cache . I am at wits end on what to do. The only thing that has stayed is things I purchase, but then I can't get rid of them either. Can you please help. My sn is in England , so she is sleeping now. I need help. Please.
Hi JanWhite,

I'm sorry no-one was available to help you when you posted. I am in the UK so could not answer you then either.

I tested your flower issues to see if I could get the same problem and it's working fine for me, both adding them, moving them and using the excavator to delete them, offline and online, default farm or not.

What else were you trying to delete with the excavator? For example that tool will not let you delete any buildings you would have to use the yellow bulldozer for that.

There could be a few of things happening here.

Could anyone have been working on that farm offline at the same time you were designing? If they were then the game may not save what you are doing, it might be prioritizing saving what they are doing instead.

I'm hoping it's not the following one as that's frustrating and you can't do anything about it but wait it out and see if whatever the problem is clears up:
There may be a data transfer problem which is why the changes are not getting saved, now this one can be impossible to know exactly where the problem is as you have to go through a lot of links to get to Facebook then more to get to their app servers and then on to the game severs. Any one of those could have a problem and you can't test them all to find out where the problem is. We do have some Server Tests. you can try to test come servers but it won't test all your connections.

In case it's not a connection issue, try these:
  • See if it makes any difference if you design offline instead of online.
  • Ask her to remove your permissions, run memcache, then reload the game and add them back. Then you reload and try again.
  • Ask your neighbour how many SNs she has. You can have around the 20 mark, depeniding on ID length, if she has more or is near that figure that might cause a problem as only so many IDs will fit in the database. If one got added when it shouldn't have, the permissions don't always work correctly. If she has more than that try removing some she doesn't need, then remove your SN permissions and add them again.
  • If she has another suitable SN willing to help, ask them to try adding a few flowers and deleting them and see if they get the same problems you are.
Old Sep 18 2019, 10:57 AM

Thanks, for all the info....she did have 21 sn, so we hope that this is the issue. We will try that and hope it works...thanks again.
Jan
Old Sep 18 2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWhite View Post
Thanks, for all the info....she did have 21 sn, so we hope that this is the issue. We will try that and hope it works...thanks again.
Jan
You're welcome Jan, I hope it resolves it for you
Old Sep 18 2019, 06:13 PM

i am having troubles seeing all the neighbor list am trying to add someone to be a super NEIGHBOR but it wont show all names alphabetically , i do list by name but when you roll down it only goes so far like g or j I need r, so frustrated asa my hand has given up and I need someone to help me otherwise wo nt be able to play
Old Sep 18 2019, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
i am having troubles seeing all the neighbor list am trying to add someone to be a super NEIGHBOR but it wont show all names alphabetically , i do list by name but when you roll down it only goes so far like g or j I need r, so frustrated asa my hand has given up and I need someone to help me otherwise wo nt be able to play
Hi amanda

I'm a little confused as if you want to add someone as a superneighbor you have to do it using the neighbor's bar below the game screen.

If you are having problems loading the My Neighbors tab, please clear your browser cache. You have instructions for some browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If that doesnt work for you, try another browser to check if the list loads fine.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
add neighbor, dots, farmtown, invite, neighbor, neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions