Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi dorissau,

Those lists come from facebook. I have just had a look at mine and am still seeing Farm Town listed there. Perhaps there was a temporary problem. If they've made changes to that area, there's nothing we can do about it. Personally i have always used my own lists and not relied on facebook lists.
Mine is still missing this morning. Am I the only one??? Also, if I go to any of my friends' list choices, it is no longer there either.
Old Jan 29 2016, 05:03 PM

I'm still missing lots of inventory items every day. In the long long ago, we used to get a warning when our storage numbers were approaching some limit and telling us to sell something. Several times we were notified when that limit was being increased, but I haven't seen one of those notifications in years. Could the missing stuff be caused by having too much crop and item totals in inventory and have things being arbitrarily deleted because we exceeded some storage limit??

Just an idea. Wondering?
Old Jan 29 2016, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I'm still missing lots of inventory items every day. In the long long ago, we used to get a warning when our storage numbers were approaching some limit and telling us to sell something. Several times we were notified when that limit was being increased, but I haven't seen one of those notifications in years. Could the missing stuff be caused by having too much crop and item totals in inventory and have things being arbitrarily deleted because we exceeded some storage limit??

Just an idea. Wondering?
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
You might be better off opening a ticket with Support. They can pass it on to the developers to look into this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2016, 07:03 PM

Just had a weird thing happen. I have a farm that is a quest farm. Has 5 of each tree and flower on it and a small plot to plant crops for my quests.

This morning I planted beets and blueberries there. Watered the sunflowers and blueberries before I planted the beets.

The beets wasted....as per usual on my quests...so I plowed and got rid of them. The sunflowers were showing but I could not find the blueberries. So I planted more blueberries and they disappeared also. So I planted more away from the growing sunflowers which I thought were hiding them. And those plots disappeared also.

I reloaded the farm and now they are all back!!! The morning planting and the two I just planted.

Anyone else have this happen??
Old Jan 29 2016, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just had a weird thing happen. I have a farm that is a quest farm. Has 5 of each tree and flower on it and a small plot to plant crops for my quests.

This morning I planted beets and blueberries there. Watered the sunflowers and blueberries before I planted the beets.

The beets wasted....as per usual on my quests...so I plowed and got rid of them. The sunflowers were showing but I could not find the blueberries. So I planted more blueberries and they disappeared also. So I planted more away from the growing sunflowers which I thought were hiding them. And those plots disappeared also.

I reloaded the farm and now they are all back!!! The morning planting and the two I just planted.

Anyone else have this happen??
Hi Jean,
That can happen if the graphic for the crop is not found on your computer. Restarting your farm reloads that graphic so you can see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2016, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
That can happen if the graphic for the crop is not found on your computer. Restarting your farm reloads that graphic so you can see them.
Thanks Taz...it hasn't happened since. I planted cotton this AM for my next quest and it showed up fine. I figured it was a glitch.
Old Jan 30 2016, 04:49 PM

This might not be the right spot for this, but with bad eyes i need to use caps when eyes are tired. Those in the chat yell at me and tell me i am rude. I have been playing this game for years and one even said maybe i was too old to play. How do i handle that?
Old Jan 30 2016, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
This might not be the right spot for this, but with bad eyes i need to use caps when eyes are tired. Those in the chat yell at me and tell me i am rude. I have been playing this game for years and one even said maybe i was too old to play. How do i handle that?
Hi Carolann,
If you don't want to see chat messages from that person again then you can Ignore them. When you have the chat open then on the left side of it are two symbols in red. The top one is for ignoring. That will stop you from seeing their chat messages.
Old Jan 30 2016, 05:51 PM

tHANK YOU. MOST PEOPLE UNDERSTAND, BUT THIS ONE WAS VICIOUS. IS THERE A RULE ABOUT CAPS?
Old Jan 30 2016, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
tHANK YOU. MOST PEOPLE UNDERSTAND, BUT THIS ONE WAS VICIOUS. IS THERE A RULE ABOUT CAPS?
Hi Carol ann,
There isn't a rule per se, but the common perception of using all caps is that it means you are yelling. This is why people don't like it in the chat, in game messages or forums.
Closed Thread