Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 21 2011, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
No it is not Taz and now I'm confused because it is really not in my list. That is so weird.
Did you scroll back to the top of the list? I think the United States is the default but it is at the bottom of the list with Belguim way up at the top of the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2011, 12:25 PM

I don't like the fact that I have to jump through hoops to buy Farm cash now that I have to go via Facebook. It was so easy when I could just go to Walgreens and buy a card from Zeevex and then come to my farm and key in the pin from the card in the right spot. Now I have to either get a prepaid credit card or find a store that sells the facebook prepaid cards and if I go the facebook card route how can I be sure that the facebook credits that I buy with a facebook prepaid card will go to Farm Town? When I go to check the steps I need to take to apply that card. All I see is how to do it for a credit card no where do I see a place to click if your using the facebook prepaid card. There is stuff I"d love to buy but, truth be told, I'm scared I"ll do something wrong and lose the money. I don't have alot to lose these days. I see a spot to click to earn facebook credits. That's not what I want to do. IF I buy a facebook prepaid card, how can I make sure that money goes to farm town when I can not go to farm town, click on buy cash and then click a button that sayes apply facebook prepaid card. then follow the steps and key in the pin from the card.
Old Jul 23 2011, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate 52 View Post
I don't like the fact that I have to jump through hoops to buy Farm cash now that I have to go via Facebook. It was so easy when I could just go to Walgreens and buy a card from Zeevex and then come to my farm and key in the pin from the card in the right spot. Now I have to either get a prepaid credit card or find a store that sells the facebook prepaid cards and if I go the facebook card route how can I be sure that the facebook credits that I buy with a facebook prepaid card will go to Farm Town? When I go to check the steps I need to take to apply that card. All I see is how to do it for a credit card no where do I see a place to click if your using the facebook prepaid card. There is stuff I"d love to buy but, truth be told, I'm scared I"ll do something wrong and lose the money. I don't have alot to lose these days. I see a spot to click to earn facebook credits. That's not what I want to do. IF I buy a facebook prepaid card, how can I make sure that money goes to farm town when I can not go to farm town, click on buy cash and then click a button that sayes apply facebook prepaid card. then follow the steps and key in the pin from the card.
If you do not have the Buy Cash tab at the top you can still get to it by clicking on Map in the toolbar and go to the Bank. That will also get you there.
Even if you go to the Facebook part to add in your credits from thier cards they will not go to any game until you go to a game and purchase thier cash with the credits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you do not have the Buy Cash tab at the top you can still get to it by clicking on Map in the toolbar and go to the Bank. That will also get you there.
Even if you go to the Facebook part to add in your credits from thier cards they will not go to any game until you go to a game and purchase thier cash with the credits.
Thanks Taz, that makes it clearer for me. I still think, for me anyway, is to just go the prepaid visa card route. I know change is a big part of life. But there some things that just should be left alone if they are working.

Thanks again.
Old Jul 23 2011, 03:36 PM

i too spend real money on this game but i always use my paypal account for everything i buy online..my acct # stays in one place that way..i have never had trouble with paypal ever..and i have been online shopper for about 6 yrs...besides that way if something happens i can call them and get it fixed..i even used paypal when it wasn't thru fb...but now i see i can build up credits there when they don't get used..so it's a good thing...
Old Jul 23 2011, 08:58 PM

Default Facebook credits

I have bit the bullet and purchased a couple items for my grandchildren via "EARN CASH" -twice I got the credits but once I did not. I hunted for EVER trying to find where to write to get my credits. I wrote like every email I could find - of course, I received ONLY 1 reply telling me - la de da de da - and that they did not have anything to do with it and I should email - la de da de da......well I did email the link they told me to and I received an immediate auto-reply that said they did not deal with those issues.

Moral of the story is......if you get the credits it is good - but if you don't get the credits you are "out of luck" !

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Jul 23 2011, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
I have bit the bullet and purchased a couple items for my grandchildren via "EARN CASH" -twice I got the credits but once I did not. I hunted for EVER trying to find where to write to get my credits. I wrote like every email I could find - of course, I received ONLY 1 reply telling me - la de da de da - and that they did not have anything to do with it and I should email - la de da de da......well I did email the link they told me to and I received an immediate auto-reply that said they did not deal with those issues.

Moral of the story is......if you get the credits it is good - but if you don't get the credits you are "out of luck" !
Go back to the place where you were doing the Earn Credits and at the top of that section is a Help button. Your contact and status for your credits is in that part. The company responsible for those now is TrialPay.
Old Jul 23 2011, 11:00 PM

Talking Facebook Credits

WOW - TYTYTYTY Taz D !!! You are my hero :-))))

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Jul 24 2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I feel your pain, but you are complaining to/about the wrong people. This is not a partnership between the parties but a dictatorship by Facebook. The players of all the App and Games on Facebook are the ones who seem to have to suffer.
Facebook has no accountability and never did.

They have always lacked customer service.

All this has done is drive me to that "other" farm game that has its main site under its own URL where you can buy their farm cash through Paypal or their own Farm cards and not be forced to use your credit card or Facebook credits.
Old Jul 24 2011, 01:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default The end of Farmtown

Why you would only use farmtown credits to buy farmcash is beyond me. Just when things are going pretty good in this game you put a glich in the works, problem is there are other games now and new social networks to come...do you remember My Space??? I tried to buy farmcash but didn't know how to get the credits (now you should have thought about that little item). So therefore, I can't buy it, so you lose and in the end, you will lose again.