Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2011, 04:09 PM

i would like to see the time that you can get products from request from friends to 3 times every 12 hours instead of once every 12 hours. it would help them out with their bonus and help us with getting some of the products that we may need.
Old Jun 10 2011, 04:14 PM

If I get a "slot machine" jackpot, I would like to know it. I don't keep track of my inventories. Thank you.
Old Jun 10 2011, 04:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The Bottom line = 3 pop-ups in one harvest is annoying. And Yes, given the choice of no bonus crops or no pop-ups I'd forfeit the bonus crops any day.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2011, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

when the belts were first introduced i loved it exactly as it was originally implemented. extra and free crops? sure, i'll take those anytime. others felt it was a little overwhelming with so many posts. the devs listened and changed the posts to begin with the brown belt. ok, that was fine. a few less posts was all. then folks complained that they wanted a higher time limit. i've read those posts and i don't believe the people requesting this understood the belt rewards, but once again the devs listened and changed the time to 12 hours. well, i wasn't happy about that, but i finally decided to just go through my wall once every 12 hours and hit one post per each friend for ingredients and another for bonus. by the way, even after i meet my million coins, i continue to click my friends posts because i feel it is only fair since i expect them to click mine if they are over their limits. i understand the higher time limit was begged for by many people and we have always gotten what we ask for in this game, but the thing that bothers me is that the number of posts were also changed from 3 to 5 at the same time it was changed to 12 hours. this is illogical since the posts expire in 24 hours and no one can possibly collect on more than 2 of the 10 possible posts (or 4 of the 20 possible if you count both bonus and ingredient in a 24 hour period). i will live with whatever farm town decides to stick with because i love this game, but it seems everyone wanted less posts so we got the 12 hour limit. now we have a lot of posts we can never collect on. it's just very disappointing and so illogical with 12 hour limit and 5 posts.
Old Jun 10 2011, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
You have to be at least level 150 to earn belts, so I think it is safe to ease up on the resentment!
Actually anyone can earn belts, it's the Dans that are for 150 and higher.
Old Jun 10 2011, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Just throwing this out there… I know what Jas wrote, but still stuck on the chance thing

When harvesting they have to account for all types of crops and their harvesting time. (as with the belt rewards and why it takes more crops to earn the next level belt)

4 day crop - 100% of your current belt rank
3 day – 75%
2 day – 50%
1 day – 25%
12 hour 13%
8 hour – 10%
4 hour – 5%
2 hour – 2.5%
Or something close to it.
When you harvest onions you would receive 100% of your current belt rank
When you harvest raspberries you would receive 2.5% of your current belt rank.

It would seem that this would allow us to plant less of the 4 days and allow us to plant more needed items like wheat, tomatoes and rice.

Thoughts?
Old Jun 10 2011, 08:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Just throwing this out there… I know what Jas wrote, but still stuck on the chance thing

When harvesting they have to account for all types of crops and their harvesting time. (as with the belt rewards and why it takes more crops to earn the next level belt)

3 day – 75%
2 day – 50%
1 day – 25%
12 hour 13%
8 hour – 10%
4 hour – 5%
2 hour – 2.5%

It would seem that this would allow us to plant less of the 4 days and allow us to plant more needed items like wheat, tomatoes and rice.

Thoughts?
But grasshopper onions are only a 3 day crop so you would only receive 75%.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 10 2011, 08:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
But grasshopper onions are only a 3 day crop so you would only receive 75%.
Okay then maybe I am not stuck on the chance thing any more Thank you grumpa
Old Jun 10 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:

3 day – 75%
2 day – 50%
1 day – 25%
12 hour 13%
8 hour – 10%
4 hour – 5%
2 hour – 2.5%

Thoughts?
ridgie I can see where you are going with this and it makes good sense, BUT the devs have already set the rates, we are if we are lucky already getting the bonus at whatever rates they have decided, WE just don't know for sure what they are yet. So instead of driving yourself nuts, wait to see what they have to say.

We have only just started asking for this information so give them a few days to inform us. I will be interested to see how it compares to what you think it should be
Old Jun 10 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Okay then maybe I am not stuck on the chance thing any more Thank you grumpa
hahahaha...sure you are
Closed Thread