Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
great job guys - lovin it

i like the max idea i have all of them and get tiered of loading them every week
Old Jan 28 2011, 03:23 PM

Thank you for bringing back the valentines stuff, and in good time for valentine's day at that. I also like the color change for the various bodies of water. They are definitely more interesting now. I hope you guys put that same effort into maybe 1) more trophies/challenges and/or 2) clothes/hairstyles for our avatars. For me, both of these suggestions are much higher on my wish list than the color of our lakes. Since these things have already been suggested in the suggestion thread, I'm hoping that maybe a little reinforcement here will help prod the devs. The day we get either one of these things will be a great day in FT history in my opinion. I don't need any more facilities...I've already scaled back on them...I just want my avatar to look a little more fashionable and have a little more challenge in her day to day activities.
Old Jan 28 2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Thank you for bringing back the valentines stuff, and in good time for valentine's day at that. I also like the color change for the various bodies of water. They are definitely more interesting now. I hope you guys put that same effort into maybe 1) more trophies/challenges and/or 2) clothes/hairstyles for our avatars. For me, both of these suggestions are much higher on my wish list than the color of our lakes. Since these things have already been suggested in the suggestion thread, I'm hoping that maybe a little reinforcement here will help prod the devs. The day we get either one of these things will be a great day in FT history in my opinion. I don't need any more facilities...I've already scaled back on them...I just want my avatar to look a little more fashionable and have a little more challenge in her day to day activities.
You are kidding here right?? Avatar clothes and trophies, really?? I think you would be happier in FarmVille (brand X ). They do all that and drove me away. Farmtown in the MOST realistic game on facebook today. The devs put out a product that gets 99% accolades on every release. I wish we didn't even have avatars. They are always in the way and too slow to get stuff done. I know they are tired tho. LOL
Old Jan 28 2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
You are kidding here right?? Avatar clothes and trophies, really?? I think you would be happier in FarmVille (brand X ). They do all that and drove me away. Farmtown in the MOST realistic game on facebook today. The devs put out a product that gets 99% accolades on every release. I wish we didn't even have avatars. They are always in the way and too slow to get stuff done. I know they are tired tho. LOL
OOOOH...a Retire the Avatar Campaign....I LIKE IT!!!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jan 28 2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

11. The Level Bar now shows the correct amount of XP left to the next level.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
where can i find a list of the number of XP required for the levels now?
Old Jan 28 2011, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitycoombs View Post
where can i find a list of the number of XP required for the levels now?
Chapter 26 in the Game Guide (link to game guide in my signature).
Old Jan 28 2011, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I'm one of those who has suggested new clothes and more options for our avatars. I don't play Farmville and never will. Why is wanting better avatars or trophies such a big deal? If you don't want to change your appearance you don't have to.
Old Jan 29 2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Nope, not kidding. I've done the FV thing...Zynga lost me when the game became so slow as to be unplayable and there wasn't enough space to both farm and decorate. I *do* however like how they let you personalize your avatars with their games. I would probably choose more realistic looking clothing/hairstyles, but they do at least try to give some variation for their players. I see it as a way to show some originality, just like decorating our farms. Why not decorate our avatars too?

I agree that FT is the most realistic game, and I like that. If we're going for realism, shouldn't our avatars have more choices? At any rate, if that's not your thing, that's OK. I know many people would like it (see the avatar thread in the suggestions section) so why not? No one would force you to dress your avatar or change its hairstyle. As for challenges, I like them because they help give you a concrete goal to work towards. I've maxed out on the levels, so that's no longer a goal. Right now my goal is to fully upgrade farm 8, but that will be achieved in relatively good time. Not everyone likes/needs to have the goals to work towards, but others do. To each his own, eh?
Old Jan 29 2011, 12:14 PM

I am commenting on your tag line, "MY ONGOING WISH TO THE DEVS: Please, get rid of the flying coins, flying XP and flying crops when harvesting and plowing. It's a huge memory hog and serves no functional purpose."

Looks like the went the other way. Today I have started seeing new more vivid pictures of the crop flying around. And it is dog @$$ slow. I am sure that will be be some people that like for some reason.
Old Jan 29 2011, 12:24 PM

Default Chilli Powder

How do I get chilli powder? What plants do I need to have?
Closed Thread