Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2009, 05:20 AM

Wink The Best Game - Get update on More Land!!!!

Hello Raul!!!! Farm Town is the best and most innovative game. Got to 34 and the mansion, and renovated. Now I am working in the market place again for points. All the new stuff in the store is GREAT. Love it all. I was playing on Farmville, but no comparison as far as I am concerned.
My biggest concern is: LAND (bigger lots) to buy. I can't fit much else. Heard buzz that this would be coming. Is this true? Just want to get the facts straight so I can continue to enjoy the best game. Hopefully, you will be able to let me know. I don't want to have to put the beautiful new things in storage. lol
Farmer/Resort Owner and concerned citizen of Farm Town.
Old Nov 23 2009, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allow me 2 plow plz View Post
can some one tell me y i am still on 34 plz with xp at 1834082 plz
you need to read the special thread in the help section for people whose upgrade did not happen correctly
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:02 AM

I hope land expansion is next after the maintenance. pls expand our farm.. ^_^
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:54 AM

Default Can't get into my farm...

I would love to see all the improvements but I can't get past the "loading user" stage. Upgraded my flash component, clear my cache....what else?

I would love to get back to the game, please.

Thanks
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Lainie View Post
Hello Raul!!!! Farm Town is the best and most innovative game. Got to 34 and the mansion, and renovated. Now I am working in the market place again for points. All the new stuff in the store is GREAT. Love it all. I was playing on Farmville, but no comparison as far as I am concerned.
My biggest concern is: LAND (bigger lots) to buy. I can't fit much else. Heard buzz that this would be coming. Is this true? Just want to get the facts straight so I can continue to enjoy the best game. Hopefully, you will be able to let me know. I don't want to have to put the beautiful new things in storage. lol
Farmer/Resort Owner and concerned citizen of Farm Town.

Lainie...If I may...

Originally Posted by Raul

“….And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)”

That means, by the above snippet of a quote, there is land on the way. If you want to read the entire post, you'll find it right here as quoted by someone else a page or 2 back or in announcements, I think
Old Nov 23 2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsunny View Post
Honestly , this game has ****** me off , I played for months hours and hours, to get my mansion , get to level 34 and over 3million in the bank, I go on holidays, come back and i cant buy my dam mansion... so DISAPPOINTED and gutted why
What's your exp?? It is still 150000 exp for the mansion.
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
The mansion is still available at 150,000. Whether it be level 34 or 41.
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Level 38 and 120762 points but a week ago i should of bought the mansion coz i had the points and coins
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Level 38 and 120762 points but a week ago i should of bought the mansion coz i had the points and coins
The mansion has always required 150,000 xps to purchase whether it is called level 34 or 41. Do you mean you lost almost 30,000 in xps playing?
Closed Thread