Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 20 2009, 09:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Very much for your hard work to add these items.... especially the levels!!!!!!!
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie005 View Post
~And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)~
Thanks for the hint

I was so tickled to see all the new items when I logged in today! This should keep us addicts busy ALL winter.. Thanks FT developers for all you do and a job well done!
Thanks for the heads up on that.
I would like to know if there is a list of the new levels now. I have already jumped levels on two of my farms today but dont have any info. I'm 58 on one and it seems u can only go to level 60. Is there any info on that??
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I purchased a gazebo & green house today before level changes & now my gazebo & green house is gone....please explain...money is gone also....
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:08 PM

*sighs contently* Oooh I can't wait to try all the new things out. I feel like a kid in a candy store. *dances* everything is so awesome now. I can't wait to make more money to buy that manor. Forget the mansion my goal is the manor. and the new seeds is awesome! I'm gonna plant a little of everything once my pineapples are done growing and harvesting. We have new trees which we can buy. Thats exciting. We can buy a bunny...Although I don't know why we would want to buy a plastic outhouse. What if it melts...can you im agine the sight and smell LOL>

Congrats though. You made every person on Farmtown happy! Most of them anyway.

Now all you're going to be hearing is "When are we gonna have more land? More land please? Land NOW! When is t here gonna be more land *whines* I'm going to quit unless you bring in more land now!" LOL we have more stuff to keep us occupy but we need the land lol. Or patience. Whatever comes first.
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:10 PM

I LOVE logging onto Farm Town and being surprised with new changes. Thank you to the developers for all you are doing to add to the game. I had been at level 34 for a while and frankly, it was becoming boring. Now I have new goals to look forward to again.

Thank you!
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:11 PM

I got a message that says if I forward it to at least 19 people, I'll be awarded additional FT cash. Is that legit and when will it happen?
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:12 PM

was just wondering if this will be a gradual process as my husband is still at same level and has over 1 million xp ?? I was at 34 and now have moved to 49 so was wondering why his hasnt moved up too ..thanks ...... bye the way thank you for all the new stuff
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo7 View Post
Why did you guys change the xp requirements for the higher levels? I feel like all the work I put into my farm is worthless now...

On the other hand, thanks for all the new trees and crops! It's about time we got some new ones. Although, why is it that in the trees area only the same four trees are unlocked? Why are none of the new trees unlocked?
You will get leveld up for the points you have they made it retroactive, I leveld up 10 points.

THANK YOU Farm Town Developers. The "other" farming game out there doesn't hand out anything retractivley . Farm town and the developers are great.
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

I have worked so hard to get to level 34 so i could buy the mansion. i was on level 33 an now i can't buy the mansion till level 41....thats not right....
Old Nov 20 2009, 09:15 PM

Level 41 requires 150000 xps, same as the previous level 34.
Closed Thread