Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 21 2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ruthie67 View Post
I harvested the wheat in order to produce flour then I started producing bread! Why does it say none has been started yet when it has!
You will need to actual start a flour batch and wait until it is made. It does not matter whether you already had flour made you must start a batch after harvesting the wheat and wait until a batch thus started has finished. Only then can you start the batch of bread.
Old May 21 2012, 01:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Farmer Ruthie67

I already have done all that. Everything is marked off except the last two steps
Old May 21 2012, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ruthie67 View Post
I already have done all that. Everything is marked off except the last two steps
ruthie what is it youre trying to make and what are the last 2 steps please?
Old May 22 2012, 08:12 PM

I agree, 5 months ago it said " In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests" in the RELEASE of January 21, 2012, Where is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
Where is the farm cash that we were sort of promised.? It said "sortly" 5 months is not shortly
Old May 22 2012, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I agree, 5 months ago it said " In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests" in the RELEASE of January 21, 2012, Where is this?
When and if they do start that, I don't think they will be handing out as much Farm Cash as people are thinking they will be getting, there will be a lot of complaints from people saying that their neighbor got some cash why didn't they get any.
Old May 23 2012, 10:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to Farmer Ruthie67

Ham and eggs. The last two steps is producing bread and producing the ham and eggs. I also agree about the impossible quests. I already used up most of what I had to buy the semi then I had to hire people to work at my facilities to earn it back. So for now on, I will just let the ones with facilities I don't have expire because I will not waste cash on something I get rewarded coins for. It is not worth it
Old May 24 2012, 06:41 PM

Default quests

I would like to be able to eliminate a quest if I am not able to complete it. I cannot afford all the facilities that require farm cash, so I won't be able to complete the quests that require them.

I love the game, but it's getting out of hand and obvious that it's intended to make real money for someone. I just hope they don't get too greedy. it's taking the fun out of the game.
Old May 24 2012, 08:23 PM

I also would like to be able to decline or cancel quests I do not have the facilities for as I am on a very limited income and cannot afford to be buying farm cash all the time
Old May 26 2012, 09:56 PM

Can you only use an employee lifeline for one item? My cat is only level 50 and got a quest to produce a White Tea Blend. Her level isn't high enough to buy Rose Hips or Hibiscus so I hired her to help at my farm. She harvested pink rose - got credit for that - then harvested some mango trees and isn't receiving credit. I planted rose hips and hibiscus for her to harvest tomorrow but now I'm thinking maybe it only works for one item?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 26 2012, 10:17 PM

I'm curious as to why the quests are adding an extra hour onto the time required for steps in the quests. To make walking equipment it's telling me that there are 1.8 hours remaining - if you go to the fitness equipment factory, it only takes 1 hour to produce them, so what is the other .8 hours for? Also, another quests requires canvas textile roll - requires 4 hours to make according to the facility, yet the quest is saying it will be 4.8 hours before it's done. Someone want to explain this.