Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?
Hi CeejayF

I visited your farms and the Mineral Mine is producing iron ore.

At this moment, your data shows you have 269,667 iron ore stored, please take note of the amount you have stored for iron ore before you store products from the mine, and then reload the game and check again to see if the amount of iron ore increses.
Old Mar 04 2021, 09:00 AM

Thanks Marcel. I purchased 3 more Turbo Mineral Mines and I believe probably that makes up the majority of my stock right now. I'll keep an eye on the regular mines going forward though
Old Mar 05 2021, 01:56 PM

I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....
Old Mar 05 2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....
Hi judyjor

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please reload the game and check your storage again.
Old Mar 11 2021, 12:03 AM

Default impossible to irrigate some farms

USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine
Old Mar 11 2021, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine
Hi Rposer,
Do you have anything growing on those farms? If everything on those farms are ready to harvest or there being nothing growing on those farms then you can not irrigate them. You don't irrigate the farm, but instead you irrigate the crops, trees, and flowers, but only if they are growing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2021, 04:59 AM

Default Missing Butterscotch Extract

Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.

Last edited by bbarksda; Mar 21 2021 at 05:54 AM.
Old Mar 21 2021, 08:01 AM

I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.
Old Mar 21 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgreenmtn View Post
I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.
Hi vtgreenmtn,
The market is not available yet. You can find what is available currently in the first post of the Game Migration Updaes thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops