Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
The forum server is not even in the same location nor do you reach the forum server by the same path. For those who can't reach the forum and the game it would seem to me to be some problem closer to them that is preventing them from reaching both. And no it would not be Facebook because the forum server is not linked through Facebook.

Testing your internet only shows you the speed you are getting between you and the testing server. It doesn't show you the path between you and Facebook and then on to the Farm Town servers or the speed you are getting through that path.

And no you should not be getting the save red number that high unless you can work very fast. Have you tried waiting until it is through saving before trying to move to another farm?

What server are you on?

Have you tried another computer? Tried from another location? That would show that it is not a problem with your computer or internet provider.

I realize this is frustrating to you, but if there were the same server problems as last night then all of those who posted last night would be back again.
I've been getting the high number when moving from one farm to the next after the white writing pops up saying the changes have already been saved and the waiting has seemed to get longer. But I do the wait because clicking on a green screen accomplishes nothing anyway. Besides which what else am I going to do? I play because I need something to spend my time.

And yes, I know testing my internet speeds just shows the speed between my computer and the testing site, but I mentioned it anyway just to point out that my net is working as it is supposed to.

WF3 is the server number if I read it correctly. (Probably this is the most useful part of this reply, but what do you expect from a guy with brain damage at 11:30 at night?)

I cannot test things on my own computer by going elsewhere because my laptop is a really old computer I just bought to run BOINC 24 hours a day without having to run my full tower all day. It was originally designed for Windows XP and was $59 refurb that is upgraded to Windows 7. Naturally I am not about to lug around my tower! {So I guess you're another person telling me to go to the library.... You wouldn't happen to know my mother would you?}

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Octalcore with 20GB of memory & Windows x64 is so righteous!
Old May 19 2017, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I've been getting the high number when moving from one farm to the next and the waiting has seemed to get longer. But I do the wait because clicking on a green screen accomplishes nothing anyway. Besides which what else am I going to do? I play because I need something to spend my time.

And yes, I know testing my internet speeds just shows the speed between my computer and the testing site, but I mentioned it anyway just to point out that my net is working as it is supposed to.

WF3 is the server number if I read it correctly. (Probably this is the most useful part of this reply, but what do you expect from a guy with brain damage at 11:30 at night?)

I cannot test things on my own computer by going elsewhere because my laptop is a really old computer I just bought to run BOINC 24 hours a day without having to run my full tower all day. It was originally designed for Windows XP and was $59 refurb that is upgraded to Windows 7. Naturally I am not about to lug around my tower! {So I guess you're another person telling me to go to the library.... You wouldn't happen to know my mother would you?}
Hi Qivis,
No I don't know your mother, but the library is a good idea.
You could still try loading it on your laptop. It would show at least that it isn't your tower if you got the same slow saving.

I went to your farms and the only thing I noticed was it is slow going from 1 farm to another what with all the layered trees, flowers and buildings over the staggered crop fields. Even with that it did load and no time outs or connection problems. I can't say (anymore) that I have the best computer as it is getting old and only has 4 GB of memory on a Windows 7 machine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2017, 04:00 AM

Angry Not saving

NOTHING ON MY FARM WILL SAVE, SO I CAN'T WORK IT. HAVE TRIED 6 BROWSERS AND DONE ALL THE BS ABOUT THE MODEM, CACHE, ETC........STILL NOT SAVING......................GET THIS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:m ad:
Old May 20 2017, 07:06 AM

Default PLZ Help

Hi again. I need help bad. Here is a link to my farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0763&farm_ix=0
I can't harvest, fish, nothing......it won't bring anything up and won't save anything. I have done all I was told to do and nothing works. I also used my husbands laptop and it does the same thing.

Last edited by Dana971971; May 20 2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old May 20 2017, 07:09 AM

ok have you tried updating adobe flash player and java?? sometimes an update can fix the issue
Old May 20 2017, 07:11 AM

Wink working now

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
No I don't know your mother, but the library is a good idea.
You could still try loading it on your laptop. It would show at least that it isn't your tower if you got the same slow saving.

I went to your farms and the only thing I noticed was it is slow going from 1 farm to another what with all the layered trees, flowers and buildings over the staggered crop fields. Even with that it did load and no time outs or connection problems. I can't say (anymore) that I have the best computer as it is getting old and only has 4 GB of memory on a Windows 7 machine.
It's looking more and more like it may be a Flash problem that has caused certain farms to not load for me at all. Suddenly I've been able to harvest and replant farm 26 and I have been changing to fewer layers on most farms. The Windows 10 updates may have also had some small effect on things since even the Feedback Hub had to be removed and re-installed. To be honest I do not know what OS the other players who've continued to have problems use.

Anyway, I had suggested to Raul in response to his last survey that the developers at least get started on changing over to a newer {read: less buggy!} platform like HTML5 or Silverlight, but writing a whole new game would be a major undertaking after all these years.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Octalcore with 20GB of memory & Windows x64 is so righteous!
Old May 20 2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana971971 View Post
NOTHING ON MY FARM WILL SAVE, SO I CAN'T WORK IT. HAVE TRIED 6 BROWSERS AND DONE ALL THE BS ABOUT THE MODEM, CACHE, ETC........STILL NOT SAVING......................GET THIS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:m ad:
Quote:
Hi again. I need help bad. Here is a link to my farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0763&farm_ix=0
I can't harvest, fish, nothing......it won't bring anything up and won't save anything. I have done all I was told to do and nothing works
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load farm, as all your previous posts were moved here.

Thank you for the link to your farms, I visited them and although they are fully worked, with trees, flowers and sometimes factories on the crops, I was able to load your farms and moved through them.

Could you please tell us which were the results for the conectivity servers? Here is the link for you to check them: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5864974

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 20 2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Hi Telstar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. The developers just fixed some problems about a half hour ago. Please try again to see if it is working better.
The mouse wheel problem in full screen is a known problem that Chrome caused problem that they will have to fix.
If you are still having problems then please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
thanks sir - i forgot to add the list to send gifts to farmers is blank and the friend's request will not load either ... thanks
Old May 20 2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dana

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load farm, as all your previous posts were moved here.

Thank you for the link to your farms, I visited them and although they are fully worked, with trees, flowers and sometimes factories on the crops, I was able to load your farms and moved through them.

Could you please tell us which were the results for the conectivity servers? Here is the link for you to check them: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5864974
Yes I can move through them too..I said nothing is saving...takes forever to save including working my neighbors facilities
Old May 20 2017, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I can move through them too..I said nothing is saving...takes forever to save including working my neighbors facilities
Hi Dana,
The only thing left for you to do is if you have a friend or can get on a computer at another location to see if it will work from there.

When you try to do anything requiring saving do you see the red numbers on the Save button? Are you waiting for those to go away before doing anything else?

You still have not answered about the server tests. Were you able to connect to all of them and get the OK?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen