Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 06 2017, 04:51 PM

Please, could you find a way to do something like the seaport manager for the trains? I have 8 or 9 trains and it is difficult to keep track of which are ready to unload. Like if you have 2 or 3 friends who didn't click to move train on and you have 8 or 10 more hrs before unloading, the time going to the farm that has that train is wasted. If you have only 2 or 3 hours to be on 'puter every minute counts
Old May 07 2017, 03:28 PM

From the Spanish forum:

Carmen Elisa Romero: A Train Manager so we can dispatch and unload trains from that place as we do with ships.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 08 2017, 08:40 AM

On the Ships~ I wish you would put the ships on 20 hour days like the crops. Because some times you have to (work) (or have appointments) and then you can't start your ships. Like if you start your ships at 9AM on Saturday/Sunday ~ then you have to work on Monday at 7AM you cannot start your ship because it has only been 22 hours and you have them on a 24 hour day. So we miss out on that day. Please, please make them 20 hours like the rest of FT.

Thank you very much for considering this request.
Old May 08 2017, 08:51 AM

WAY TO FLAG

A way to "flag" people that do not send ships out in a timely manner. I have noticed many people are not sending ships out. I have had to skip 3 ports on ONE SHIP because people have not sent them out and it has been 12-16 hours! I do not want to unfriend a player because of ships. It is hard to remember the people that do not care if they send your ship or not (unless you make a list)~~
Old May 15 2017, 10:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How about a train car that instead of carrying preselected items, would carry some number (say 8) items that we select, from among everything available, each time before we dispatch the train. Or if that is too big a range, cars that bring 8 items that we can select from a category, such as items produced in factories. That way, if we are running short of something that isn't carried by any of the other train cars (or maybe even if it is), we can get more of it as we need it at the time.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 18 2017, 02:24 PM

How about being more generous with the FISH in high demand on the ships - seems to be just pittance compared to other stuff.....
Old May 19 2017, 03:36 PM

I just wish it didn't take 24hrs before we could prepare another ship after we've dispatched one. If we get it done in 10 hrs we should be rewarded and have to wait an hr then be able to prepare another ship. Then we wouldn't be doing it all week! Having the shortened times really helps though!!! Love that addition!
Old May 20 2017, 11:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please allow us to choose a list of people who do send on ships and have that as a DEFAULT LIST, cannot see the point to having people put on our ships itinerary that we know from past experience do not bother to send them on. This would save a lot of aggravation for a lot of ship owners I think, hoping something can be done sooner than later, thanks.
Old May 21 2017, 04:09 PM

How about leaving our ship's logbook list the same as it was on the ship that was previously sent, then if we need to replace neighbours we can do so without running out of replacements.
Old May 21 2017, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't know how popular the ships are, but I'm thinking the initial craze has died down some. Set up and dispatch is unwieldy, at least for me, and though I've bought three, it has been a long time since I tried to load them. Now that I'm soon to start work, I've closed my dock too, but even before I did that, I only had one ship in the previous 2 weeks, maybe longer, I don't remember, a long time. Anyway, my suggestion would be to make the ships like the trains. We buy the cars, and can mix and match them following the train's rules, limited by only being able to load ten cars per ship. Like the trains being boosted, travel time wouldn't be reduced, but loading and trading will have occurred so the 'booster' can get a share of whatever has been loaded onto the ship (have this be like the trains too - up where the gifts are collected). You have 7 ships, but rather than having the loading time different for each ship, why not have the ship's route be different lengths, meaning they stop at only a certain number of docks during their route. For instance, maybe the blue ship will only visit 10 docks, while the Yellow one will visit up to 40, if people are prompt in passing it along. I increased each ship by 5 docks. I realize this is asking for a total rewrite, but I think the shipping industry will die as it is. It's just too unwieldy. Thanks for considering.