Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 13 2013, 02:46 AM

Please don't turn Farm Town into another FV - Im sure the majority would want to keep it free of tasks
Old May 13 2013, 06:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsibuster View Post
Please don't turn Farm Town into another FV - Im sure the majority would want to keep it free of tasks
The quests on FT is not mandatory to play the game, if someone doesn't want to do them they don't have to do them, unlike FV, so there is no problem with keeping the quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; May 13 2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: changed bold font in text
Old May 15 2013, 08:23 AM

Just wanted to add my voice to others who have asked several times for an "abort" button on the Quests which we know are impossible to complete because we don't own the final facility. Seems as if the ones I CAN'T do are the ones that last for six days or more. UGH
Old May 15 2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Just wanted to add my voice to others who have asked several times for an "abort" button ....... UGH
where is the vote-button ??? want to press it.
konijn
Old May 15 2013, 01:34 PM

Default Farm Cash on Quest

I would like to know when the farms cash for Quests is coming. Several months ago it was said to be coming soon. I have been doing my Quests every day hoping for the farm cash would be awarded.
Old May 15 2013, 01:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneninerlady View Post
I would like to know when the farms cash for Quests is coming. Several months ago it was said to be coming soon. I have been doing my Quests every day hoping for the farm cash would be awarded.
Hi,

Sorry but we do not have any news on this yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 15 2013, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WHEN? I've been doing qwests since they started, and the promise of awarding FC has always been there! I believe it to be over 2 YEARS. Also waiting on FC for as many levels they are going to open up...and a way to get FC for coins.
ThanXXX in advance for any accomplishments in these areas.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 27 2013, 11:56 AM

I am sorry to sound like a quest freak, but these quests are not unlocking fast enough for me. I find myself glued to a clock and counting down. Please revise this FT as I am becoming very bored between quests.

Thanks much!!!!
Old Jun 10 2013, 04:32 PM

Thumbs down Why bother

So, why bother with quests when so many are unachievable? Right now, my lifeline is "trade". Trade what? The silk ties? They cannot be traded as they are manufactured in a facility. I already harvested everything I needed, all I needed was to work in a facility that is a farmcash facility.

Out of the five I had in the past five days: FOUR required work in a farmcash facility. Two ended up having non-usable lifelines; one ended without completion because I didn't bother obtaining a lifeline. So, out of five quests, one was completed without a lifeline, one with, three were not completed.

If it's a glitch, the glitch has been there a very long time.

Make it so lifelines are able to discern how far the quest has gone and what needs to be done. If all crops are harvested, then it should not provide a trader lifeline.
Old Jun 10 2013, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalist View Post
So, why bother with quests when so many are unachievable? Right now, my lifeline is "trade". Trade what? The silk ties? They cannot be traded as they are manufactured in a facility. I already harvested everything I needed, all I needed was to work in a facility that is a farmcash facility.

Out of the five I had in the past five days: FOUR required work in a farmcash facility. Two ended up having non-usable lifelines; one ended without completion because I didn't bother obtaining a lifeline. So, out of five quests, one was completed without a lifeline, one with, three were not completed.

If it's a glitch, the glitch has been there a very long time.

Make it so lifelines are able to discern how far the quest has gone and what needs to be done. If all crops are harvested, then it should not provide a trader lifeline.
The lifelines are random just as the quests are and neither are chosen based on what facilities or items you need. Life lines cannot be used for the last step
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.