Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 20 2017, 06:39 PM

Default New Release -- December 20th, 2017

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on January 10th, 4:00PM.

Hi there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features: En Español AQUI

(this is an early release due to vacation schedules in our team)

1. Farm 35: See prices below.

New Farm (12x12) --- 22000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 22500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 23000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 23500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 24000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 24500000000 or 25 FarmCash

2. Enabled Export / Import for Facility Chains: This feature is still not 100% completed but we decided to do an early release now instead of waiting another 3-4 weeks. Right now the main operations like Export and Import should be working fine however if in the next 2 days we find any major issues with this feature we will have to disable it and enable it again in 3-4 weeks. What is missing now is mostly providing more information to the user about which exact products are about to be exported or imported.

To summarize the feature:

a) If you own a regular facility chain you are now able to export the (Export) products produced on that chain to any neighbour with a service facility chain that can stock those products. This way you will double your revenue compared to just selling those (Export) products in the market. The extra revenue comes as a bonus from the Mayor, your neighbour just pay regular price.

b) The 'Export Products To' button for a regular chain will turn green whenever you have (Export) products available in your storage *and* at least one of your neighbours owns a service chain that can stock those products. There is another factor that can still restrict you from exporting products which is the free space available in the staging areas of your neighbours, more on this below.

c) When you export products they are temporarily stored in the staging areas of your neighbours. Each product type on each service facility chain have a staging area holding up to 30 days’ worth of stock.

For example, the Hospital consumes 100 Stethoscopes every 6 hours, 400 in a day and 12000 in 30 days. This means that the staging area capacity for the Stethoscopes in the Hospital is 12000, therefore your neighbours will be able to export to you 12000 Stethoscopes before you need to empty your Stethoscopes staging area by importing them all to your main storage. If your staging areas become full players will not be able to continue exporting products to you.

So when you are exporting products to a particular neighbour you will see 2 lines:

1) Products ready to export
2) This neighbour can import

The first line will tell you how many of your (Export) products can be exported to that particular neighbour *without considering* the limitation of that neighbour staging areas.

The second line will tell you how many of your (Export) products can be exported to that particular neighbour *considering* the limitation of the staging areas.

So if you see 1000 in the first line but 200 on the second line, it means that this neighbour have it's staging areas almost full and needs to be emptied soon.

d) If you own a service facility chain you are now able to import products from your neighbours consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out, specially because service facility chains are from 50% to 100% more profitable than service facilities that are not part of a chain.

e) The 'Import Products From' button for a service chain will turn green whenever there are products available in your staging areas that can be stocked on that service chain. When you click the Import button those products will be moved to your main storage. From there you can use them to stock your service facility chain as usual.

f) Right now you can decide when and to whom to export your products. However you have no control over when or which players can export products to you, we may introduce some level of control for this in the future.

3. New Shea Tree and Meadowsweet Crop: These are used in the Pharmacy Supplies Factory.

4. Lawn Games Shop (Coins): Provides Lawn Games Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lawn Games Supplies Factory.

5. Golf Pro Store (FC): Provides Golf Merchandise Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Golf Supplies Factory.

6. Colombian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Colombian Food.

Egg Arepas
Patacones with Hogao
Changua
Ajiaco
Lechona
Pork Sancocho
Veal a la LLanera
Guava Bocadillo

7. Pharmacy Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Pharmacy Supplies.

Glycerin Suppositories
Aspirin
Constipation Relief
Mouthwash
Foot Repair Cream
Cough Drops
Anti-aging Soap
Sunblock

New products produced in other facilities: Menthol Crystals and Shea Butter in the Food Ingredients Factory.

8. Taste of Germany (FC): Provides Germany Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the German Restaurant.

9. Taste of Brazil (FC): Provides Brazil Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Brazilian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - December 21st, 3:30PM

- Added a header to the Export screen showing the total amount of (Export) products available to export.
- Added a header to the Import screen showing the total amount of products available to import.
- When you close the Export or Import screens to go back to the Facility Chains Manager main screens, the scroll position is remembered.
- When your neighbours export products to you, that action will now appear at the bottom of the game along with the rest of your helpers.

Post-Release Updates - December 28th, 4:30PM

- Released the Pharmacy Supplies Factory.

Post-Release Updates - January 8th, 2:30PM

- Released Farm 35.

Post-Release Updates - January 10th, 4:00PM

- Fixed bugs that caused product amounts to be incorrect after an Export operation in a facility chain.

Last edited by Raul; Jan 10 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old Dec 20 2017, 06:54 PM

Ty for the early christmas gift
Old Dec 20 2017, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2017, 07:27 PM

Thanks a lot Raul
Old Dec 20 2017, 07:54 PM

Thanks! I have exported received lots of coins. No one to available to import to just yet. Merry Christmas!!
Old Dec 20 2017, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Thanks! I have exported received lots of coins. No one to available to import to just yet. Merry Christmas!!
Hi Judy,
We need to wait until Raul explains how this works as I too have been able to export, but not import.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2017, 07:59 PM

Merry Christmas and thanks to Raul, all the developers and to all the ones that support us every day.
Old Dec 20 2017, 08:03 PM

Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 20 2017, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and team for the early Christmas present
Old Dec 20 2017, 10:16 PM

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for the goodies

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread