Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 04 2017, 03:03 PM

I have ships not trains, as I don't buy online. I might only do a few containers before sending my ship off. I think is to choose a quite day day to do it like when watching sport during ads or just do some in the morning or evening.
Old Jan 04 2017, 03:14 PM

I noticed my ship containers that have left ports have 0 products, hope this is yet another glitch for the ships, I loaded all the crates, after leaving a port shows nothing being loaded, I have lost neighbors and "friends" over these ships, guess I won't send another out until the problems are solved Sticking to the trains, less problems and you can choose who you want to send it to.
Old Jan 04 2017, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchasse View Post
I noticed my ship containers that have left ports have 0 products, hope this is yet another glitch for the ships, I loaded all the crates, after leaving a port shows nothing being loaded, I have lost neighbors and "friends" over these ships, guess I won't send another out until the problems are solved Sticking to the trains, less problems and you can choose who you want to send it to.
Hi dchasse,
Do those ports have a grey background? If they do those are ports you skipped and you don't get any goods when you skip a port.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2017, 12:56 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
As a psychologist, this kind of thing fascinates me, and I'm the same way, btw. Signing on like an ADDICT to see if I have a ship in my port - not worrying nearly so much about the trains. For me, it's like I don't want to be seen as a "bad neighbor". With trains, if I don't boost them, someone else will, so the only loss is mine. But if I don't load a neighbor's ship, then I'm holding up their entire process - they're likely to not get as much just because I didn't sign on in a timely fashion.

I've decided that there are 3 possible groups of people who can be happy with the ships the way they are now.

EITHER:

1. You're exceptionally sturdy psychologically OR
2. You're able and willing to sign on a lot throughout the day OR
3. You have at least a few sociopathic/narcissistic tendencies

I like playing the ships and I'm not tellin' which category I fall into.
I hate the ships so I have none of the above tendencies lol. I have tried them again but they are such a pain I have decided to put them all in storage as soon as they get back home. I will continue to send them on but no way am I going to make a special visit to FT to check.
Old Jan 05 2017, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
30 Ports with no skips!
Who do you know that I do not know?
I got mine to port 30 in 2.5 days with no skips. It's now been sitting at port 30 for 3 days. The lady is on holiday which is great, I plan on going on holiday soon so I guess some other farmer will have to wait it out if it gets to me at port 30. I hate the ships BTW. I have had people ask me if I know so and so's login so I can move their stupid ship. This is the worst thing the dev's have come up with since I started playing in 2009. I am about to give up altogether... Yes it's that bad.
Old Jan 05 2017, 06:16 AM

How does someone who is not my neighbor (I checked) I am not their neighbor (I checked) not on my buddy list (I checked) and not a FB friend of mine send a ship to my port?
Old Jan 05 2017, 06:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
How does someone who is not my neighbor (I checked) I am not their neighbor (I checked) not on my buddy list (I checked) and not a FB friend of mine send a ship to my port?
Hi Dr Dirt

Do you see their avatar?
You had to have had them as friend at some point.
People do change both their avatar and FB account names which may be why you don't recognise who they are.

Can you find them in your My Neighbours tab at the top of the game? Am presuming that they kept you as a neighbour.

What does the blue button under their avatar tell you your relationship is?
If you don't wish to receive ships from them, use that blue button under their avatar photo in your Seaport Manager to visit their farm, then the toolbox icon on the bottom-left of their farm to remove yourself as their buddy then remove yourself from their neighbours.

Hope that helps
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jan 05 2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi Dr Dirt

Do you see their avatar?
You had to have had them as friend at some point.
People do change both their avatar and FB account names which may be why you don't recognise who they are.

Can you find them in your My Neighbours tab at the top of the game? Am presuming that they kept you as a neighbour.

What does the blue button under their avatar tell you your relationship is?
If you don't wish to receive ships from them, use that blue button under their avatar photo in your Seaport Manager to visit their farm, then the toolbox icon on the bottom-left of their farm to remove yourself as their buddy then remove yourself from their neighbours.

Hope that helps
Went to their farm and chose remove myself as neighbor. It said I wasn't their neighbor. I went to the my neighbors and looked for their name and pic as it was presented at my port. It wasn't there. Looked at the neighbor list at the bottom of my farm not there either.
Old Jan 05 2017, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Went to their farm and chose remove myself as neighbor. It said I wasn't their neighbor. I went to the my neighbors and looked for their name and pic as it was presented at my port. It wasn't there. Looked at the neighbor list at the bottom of my farm not there either.
Hi again

In the Neighbours Tab you'd need to look by activity or by name rather than by default.
They shouldn't show in your neighbours at the bottom of the farm

When you visited, did you also click the remove from buddy list?
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jan 05 2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi again

In the Neighbours Tab you'd need to look by activity or by name rather than by default.
They shouldn't show in your neighbours at the bottom of the farm

When you visited, did you also click the remove from buddy list?
Did all that you said before my last post. I have no one in my buddy list. A real head scratcher.