Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #931  
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:44 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Just got a quest using english ivy. Am i going stupid i cant find any on my farms or to plant or receive as gifts .Is it just me or has something happened to it.
Hi kevat,

English Ivy is a 2 day crop. If you can't find it by searching seeds in the store, use the search box in the store and type in "english"
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:47 AM
kevat508 kevat508 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 16 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi kevat,

English Ivy is a 2 day crop. If you can't find it by searching seeds in the store, use the search box in the store and type in "english"
Thanks.
For some reason i forgot it was a crop I was looking in the trees.
I was being stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:50 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Thanks.
For some reason i forgot it was a crop I was looking in the trees.
I was being stupid.
No problem, you are welcome
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old Feb 26 2016, 06:00 PM
KnittyGirl KnittyGirl is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 01 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 74
Default

I'm not sure if this is where to ask this but here goes. I get gifts of animals from time to time. Not sure if it's related, but when I get the animals, I immediately put them in their respective barns/sheds. It can be days or weeks later that I'll go to my "storage" and see some of my animals there - cows, chickens, etc. Not sure where they're coming from as I never put my animals in storage. Is this just a glitchy thing? I put them back on a farm and things are fine. I'm not sure if they're being taken from a farm or not as I don't really keep track of how many animals I have. Guess I need to do this!!! Thank you for any answers!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old Feb 26 2016, 06:12 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I'm not sure if this is where to ask this but here goes. I get gifts of animals from time to time. Not sure if it's related, but when I get the animals, I immediately put them in their respective barns/sheds. It can be days or weeks later that I'll go to my "storage" and see some of my animals there - cows, chickens, etc. Not sure where they're coming from as I never put my animals in storage. Is this just a glitchy thing? I put them back on a farm and things are fine. I'm not sure if they're being taken from a farm or not as I don't really keep track of how many animals I have. Guess I need to do this!!! Thank you for any answers!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,

You can get animals sent to your storage from boosting friends trains that have the animal car attached. They are not being taken from anyone's farms.
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old Feb 27 2016, 01:45 PM
KnittyGirl KnittyGirl is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 01 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 74
Default

Thank you Tiger Laybourne! I didn't realize that's where they were coming from.
Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old Feb 28 2016, 07:01 PM
annroger annroger is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 20 2013
Posts: 58
Default Missing items

When all facilities and ponds are showing up except on one farm, what should I do?
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old Feb 28 2016, 07:31 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
When all facilities and ponds are showing up except on one farm, what should I do?
Hi Ann,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Which farm are they missing on?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old Mar 02 2016, 02:45 PM
jfedwards jfedwards is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 22 2010
Posts: 57
Default trees missing

i had about 60- 70 coconut trees i swapped gifts for in my box.. i went to the farm i was gonna put them on. i stored my ingredients from the rest of the stuff in my gift box and the trees then disappeared to.. help me get them bk.
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old Mar 02 2016, 04:05 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
i had about 60- 70 coconut trees i swapped gifts for in my box.. i went to the farm i was gonna put them on. i stored my ingredients from the rest of the stuff in my gift box and the trees then disappeared to.. help me get them bk.
Hi jfedwards,
I have mo9ved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I am sorry you are missing the trees, but there isn't any way we can return them to you. You can contact Support to see if they can refund you the coin value for them. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.