Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 26 2016, 09:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Just got a quest using english ivy. Am i going stupid i cant find any on my farms or to plant or receive as gifts .Is it just me or has something happened to it.
Hi kevat,

English Ivy is a 2 day crop. If you can't find it by searching seeds in the store, use the search box in the store and type in "english"
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi kevat,

English Ivy is a 2 day crop. If you can't find it by searching seeds in the store, use the search box in the store and type in "english"
Thanks.
For some reason i forgot it was a crop I was looking in the trees.
I was being stupid.
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Thanks.
For some reason i forgot it was a crop I was looking in the trees.
I was being stupid.
No problem, you are welcome
Old Feb 26 2016, 06:00 PM

I'm not sure if this is where to ask this but here goes. I get gifts of animals from time to time. Not sure if it's related, but when I get the animals, I immediately put them in their respective barns/sheds. It can be days or weeks later that I'll go to my "storage" and see some of my animals there - cows, chickens, etc. Not sure where they're coming from as I never put my animals in storage. Is this just a glitchy thing? I put them back on a farm and things are fine. I'm not sure if they're being taken from a farm or not as I don't really keep track of how many animals I have. Guess I need to do this!!! Thank you for any answers!!!!
Old Feb 26 2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I'm not sure if this is where to ask this but here goes. I get gifts of animals from time to time. Not sure if it's related, but when I get the animals, I immediately put them in their respective barns/sheds. It can be days or weeks later that I'll go to my "storage" and see some of my animals there - cows, chickens, etc. Not sure where they're coming from as I never put my animals in storage. Is this just a glitchy thing? I put them back on a farm and things are fine. I'm not sure if they're being taken from a farm or not as I don't really keep track of how many animals I have. Guess I need to do this!!! Thank you for any answers!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,

You can get animals sent to your storage from boosting friends trains that have the animal car attached. They are not being taken from anyone's farms.
Old Feb 27 2016, 01:45 PM

Thank you Tiger Laybourne! I didn't realize that's where they were coming from.
Old Feb 28 2016, 07:01 PM

Default Missing items

When all facilities and ponds are showing up except on one farm, what should I do?
Old Feb 28 2016, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
When all facilities and ponds are showing up except on one farm, what should I do?
Hi Ann,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Which farm are they missing on?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2016, 02:45 PM

Default trees missing

i had about 60- 70 coconut trees i swapped gifts for in my box.. i went to the farm i was gonna put them on. i stored my ingredients from the rest of the stuff in my gift box and the trees then disappeared to.. help me get them bk.
Old Mar 02 2016, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
i had about 60- 70 coconut trees i swapped gifts for in my box.. i went to the farm i was gonna put them on. i stored my ingredients from the rest of the stuff in my gift box and the trees then disappeared to.. help me get them bk.
Hi jfedwards,
I have mo9ved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I am sorry you are missing the trees, but there isn't any way we can return them to you. You can contact Support to see if they can refund you the coin value for them. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees